Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

hope this doesn't affect the Laker's backdoor plays

u

Yo son.... I see what you did there!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stern’s action drew praise from gay-rights organizations that have demanded a fuller apology from Bryant and the Lakers. Bryant issued a statement earlier Wednesday, saying his words came out of frustration and shouldn’t be taken literally.

forget the 100k that kobe has to play 16 minutes to earn before taxes 
laugh.gif
, clarification was all that was necessary, i just hope he doesnt apologize

kobes a bawss
pimp.gif

Stern’s action drew praise from gay-rights organizations that have demanded a fuller apology from Bryant and the Lakers. Bryant issued a statement earlier Wednesday, saying his words came out of frustration and shouldn’t be taken literally.

forget the 100k that kobe has to play 16 minutes to earn before taxes 
laugh.gif
, clarification was all that was necessary, i just hope he doesnt apologize

kobes a bawss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

100% choice. You're not born gay.
so basically what you're saying if that at some point in your life you've felt compelled to suck dudes' knobs off, but you made the choice not to?

i see

so basically what you're saying if that at some point in your life you've felt compelled to suck dudes' knobs off, but you made the choice not to?

i see

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by omgitswes

100k is mad OD.
This morning when they showed it on SC, I was thinking it was just going to be a little slap on the wrist. They did that just to make an example out of him, 100k is so over the top

You guys need get a grip. He is KOBE BRYANT not Derrick Character. He is making $24,806,250 this season off his salary alone, you think 100K makes a dent in his wallet?

I wouldn't care how much I made 100k is a lot of money to loose over a word.

100k is mad OD.
This morning when they showed it on SC, I was thinking it was just going to be a little slap on the wrist. They did that just to make an example out of him, 100k is so over the top

You guys need get a grip. He is KOBE BRYANT not Derrick Character. He is making $24,806,250 this season off his salary alone, you think 100K makes a dent in his wallet?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i see

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it sounds so stupid doesn't it, like people actually think like this. I'm a choose to be gay on thursday, but i gain no pleasure/inclination for gay sex whatsoever.

i see

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it sounds so stupid doesn't it, like people actually think like this. I'm a choose to be gay on thursday, but i gain no pleasure/inclination for gay sex whatsoever.

its probably nothin....but its prob equivalent to some of us getting a $400 ticket.

in the scheme of how much you make a year, 400 is nothin...

but that doesnt mean we aint pissed as hell when we get that fine.

its probably nothin....but its prob equivalent to some of us getting a $400 ticket.

in the scheme of how much you make a year, 400 is nothin...

but that doesnt mean we aint pissed as hell when we get that fine.

Meh. If GLAAD or whoever this is thinks that much worse stuff isn't regularly said on NBA courts they're kidding themselves. Kobe just got caught doing it.

Meh. If GLAAD or whoever this is thinks that much worse stuff isn't regularly said on NBA courts they're kidding themselves. Kobe just got caught doing it.

100k is mad OD.

really? people have lost their jobs & their careers over a word

100k is mad OD.

Kobe got caught, end of story. He shouldn't have brought the attention to himself going to the bench especially since there was probably a camera focused on him to catch any type of reaction, so it starts and ends with him.

Kobe got caught, end of story. He shouldn't have brought the attention to himself going to the bench especially since there was probably a camera focused on him to catch any type of reaction, so it starts and ends with him.

So true, a lot of people have lost their jobs over a lot of things athletes and other celebs get away with.
I really just didn't expect it to to that much. Especially since it was Kobe.

Oh well, bet he'll learn to keep his cool now. But I doubt it, it's all part of what makes him, him.

So true, a lot of people have lost their jobs over a lot of things athletes and other celebs get away with.
I really just didn't expect it to to that much. Especially since it was Kobe.

Oh well, bet he'll learn to keep his cool now. But I doubt it, it's all part of what makes him, him.

Back
Top Bottom