Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

I want to ambiguously say that people are acting like females.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

hope you guys feel the same way about the N word #jussayin
Used in the same way kobe did, where it's not actually directed at someone gay, just the person currently getting on your nerves is kinda funny.  Reminds of that louis ck barista bit.
does it remind you of Kramer?
who is also a comedian?

I'm not taking a stand "for" gays or "against" blacks, (or otherwise)

I just think people say regrettable things in the heat of passion and I hate when people get upset and make it an issue

edit:

can you imagine a white player saying the N word to a black ref?

hope you'd guys would be just as understanding 
laugh.gif

Used in the same way kobe did, where it's not actually directed at someone gay, just the person currently getting on your nerves is kinda funny.  Reminds of that louis ck barista bit.
who is also a comedian?

I just think people say regrettable things in the heat of passion and I hate when people get upset and make it an issue

edit:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

This is a case of entrapment, yeah thats right, ENTRAPMENT. The camera stayed on Kobe while he walked to the bench, and while he sat on it. Why? Because they knew he was pissed and barking at the ref. Then they got what they wanted and fined him. It's +%+!$!**. They are ruining the game. What happens between the lines, should stay between the lines, no matter what the camera catches. Get the damn camera away from the bench.

If the players union don't appeal this they are a terrible union.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

This is a case of entrapment, yeah thats right, ENTRAPMENT. The camera stayed on Kobe while he walked to the bench, and while he sat on it. Why? Because they knew he was pissed and barking at the ref. Then they got what they wanted and fined him. It's +%+!$!**. They are ruining the game. What happens between the lines, should stay between the lines, no matter what the camera catches. Get the damn camera away from the bench.

If the players union don't appeal this they are a terrible union.

it's awesome how NTers like to pick and choose when it's "just a word" and when it's "a bad word"

and
laugh.gif
@ "he didn't mean it in that context".. he still meant it as an insult and not a compliment.

it's awesome how NTers like to pick and choose when it's "just a word" and when it's "a bad word"

and
laugh.gif
@ "he didn't mean it in that context".. he still meant it as an insult and not a compliment.

Maybe the NBA should stop zooming in on players on the bench who are obviously frustrated..
eyes.gif

Maybe the NBA should stop zooming in on players on the bench who are obviously frustrated..
eyes.gif

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
hope you guys feel the same way about the N word #jussayinUsed in the same way kobe did, where it's not actually directed at someone gay, just the person currently getting on your nerves is kinda funny.  Reminds of that louis ck barista bit.

who is also a comedian?

edit:

laugh.gif

If the referee was an openly gay man you would have a point. But using your logic if Kobe called a white ref an N__. Al Sharpton should be protesting because he was offended by a word not even directed to the party the slur is targeted

Now a white player calling a black ref = Kobe calling a gay ref a F__

Calling a man a B__ isnt going to offend Suzy in Massachusetts. Him calling a woman ref a B___ will

who is also a comedian?

edit:

laugh.gif
Was the ref gay as kramer's hecklers were black? how are you not seeing the difference in context and delivery?
I'm not for or against anyone in this case either, heck i don't even care, but this seems like seperate examples.  As much people like to claim black posters play the race card more than necessary around here, it seems blacks and their prejudices against/for are always the fallback crutch and unnecessarily included in things.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
hope you guys feel the same way about the N word #jussayinUsed in the same way kobe did, where it's not actually directed at someone gay, just the person currently getting on your nerves is kinda funny.  Reminds of that louis ck barista bit.

who is also a comedian?

edit:

laugh.gif

If the referee was an openly gay man you would have a point. But using your logic if Kobe called a white ref an N__. Al Sharpton should be protesting because he was offended by a word not even directed to the party the slur is targeted

Now a white player calling a black ref = Kobe calling a gay ref a F__

Calling a man a B__ isnt going to offend Suzy in Massachusetts. Him calling a woman ref a B___ will

who is also a comedian?

edit:

laugh.gif
Was the ref gay as kramer's hecklers were black? how are you not seeing the difference in context and delivery?
I'm not for or against anyone in this case either, heck i don't even care, but this seems like seperate examples.  As much people like to claim black posters play the race card more than necessary around here, it seems blacks and their prejudices against/for are always the fallback crutch and unnecessarily included in things.

Originally Posted by FOG

eyes.gif
That's what I'm saying...
These people swear like Kobe's the only player that curses and says these things during the game. 

Originally Posted by FOG

eyes.gif
That's what I'm saying...
These people swear like Kobe's the only player that curses and says these things during the game. 

%%@*@% is a term very common in todays society (my age group at least 18-21) and apparently in others as well. Its NOT used as a gay slur anymore. I repeat NOT. Its basically just another word for "bi\!tch" so he isnt lying when he says he didnt mean it in that context.  Its just words, and as always, activists and others look for reasons to complain/b!tch

%%@*@% is a term very common in todays society (my age group at least 18-21) and apparently in others as well. Its NOT used as a gay slur anymore. I repeat NOT. Its basically just another word for "bi\!tch" so he isnt lying when he says he didnt mean it in that context.  Its just words, and as always, activists and others look for reasons to complain/b!tch

Back
Top Bottom