Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

"You put cameras all around the league and you'll hear a lot of things that shouldn't be said"

Son threw the entire league under the bus.  This is why I don't like Kobe.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RKO2004

EXACTLY. Every damn time someone disagrees with anything involving gay anything, "you're just an unaccepting homophobe". Really?
and da term homophobe is such a force concept....like who's afraid of gay people?
laugh.gif

Man what grade did you drop out of?  da 7th? da 8th?
Sorry but 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RKO2004

EXACTLY. Every damn time someone disagrees with anything involving gay anything, "you're just an unaccepting homophobe". Really?
and da term homophobe is such a force concept....like who's afraid of gay people?
laugh.gif

Man what grade did you drop out of?  da 7th? da 8th?
Sorry but 
roll.gif

Method Man wrote:

Can't wait for a player to get fined as he is walking back to the locker room away from everyone. 
And Mel Gibon made racist and anti-semitic comments in the context of a private conversations.  What's your point?  It's okay to be a bigot as long as the cameras are off?
Are you really comparing this comment to the Mel Gibson "saga"? Two entirely different monsters, you think Kobe has a hatred towards homosexuals because he made this comment?

No offense but its nowhere close to being the same thing.

I can understand the you would'nt do it at the workplace argument, but at the same time you're not running up and down the hallways competing hard, testosterone up and adrenaline flowing. When you're going through the motions that hard, it's tough to control yourself.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm saying, I hate when people say things like "well they wouldn't allow this at MY job. Well, these guys play basketball for a living, not in a corporate office. People have said far worse things while out on the courts.[/font]

Too damn old/experienced for that. I know people get heated in the moment but you HAVE to show compsure. You HAVE to.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nobody is perfect, thats what makes us human. Nobody is succesptible to mistakes, therefore we should not judge him.
[/font]

Method Man wrote:

Can't wait for a player to get fined as he is walking back to the locker room away from everyone. 
And Mel Gibon made racist and anti-semitic comments in the context of a private conversations.  What's your point?  It's okay to be a bigot as long as the cameras are off?
Are you really comparing this comment to the Mel Gibson "saga"? Two entirely different monsters, you think Kobe has a hatred towards homosexuals because he made this comment?

No offense but its nowhere close to being the same thing.

I can understand the you would'nt do it at the workplace argument, but at the same time you're not running up and down the hallways competing hard, testosterone up and adrenaline flowing. When you're going through the motions that hard, it's tough to control yourself.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm saying, I hate when people say things like "well they wouldn't allow this at MY job. Well, these guys play basketball for a living, not in a corporate office. People have said far worse things while out on the courts.[/font]

Too damn old/experienced for that. I know people get heated in the moment but you HAVE to show compsure. You HAVE to.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nobody is perfect, thats what makes us human. Nobody is succesptible to mistakes, therefore we should not judge him.
[/font]

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by moundraised23

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
i've seen pics of him and chicks he's related with in the past
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
some dude came along and swept him off his feet when he was 25
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay
maybe some folks are born gay, but to me, you choose to be it
yall can argue it all u want
YUP. maybe some people think they are born gay but not everyone is born gay.

What are y'all dumb, there are mounds upon mounds of scientific evidence saying it's not a choice and what do you have some %%%$$%%% story about your mama's friends cousins son?

Man seems like all you  cats were frozen in time and un earthed today, to the few people ignorant enough to believe this that means you chose to be straight which is so silly. 

dude said it was his choice, u gon tell him it wasnt? or you gon feed him a science lesson?
as bad as it may seem, some dudes like to get $$@@+@ in the %[email protected] hard is that to fathom?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
i've seen pics of him and chicks he's related with in the past
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
some dude came along and swept him off his feet when he was 25
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay
maybe some folks are born gay, but to me, you choose to be it
yall can argue it all u want
YUP. maybe some people think they are born gay but not everyone is born gay.

What are y'all dumb, there are mounds upon mounds of scientific evidence saying it's not a choice and what do you have some %%%$$%%% story about your mama's friends cousins son?

Man seems like all you  cats were frozen in time and un earthed today, to the few people ignorant enough to believe this that means you chose to be straight which is so silly. 

dude said it was his choice, u gon tell him it wasnt? or you gon feed him a science lesson?
as bad as it may seem, some dudes like to get $$@@+@ in the %[email protected] hard is that to fathom?

From now on Kobe will be referred to as %#*#++% *%%$%$

And dudes mentioning KG...this %$$#%@* !%+$$* Kobe CALLED AT THE REF to disparage him. Like this dude tried to get his attention to slander him

From now on Kobe will be referred to as %#*#++% *%%$%$

And dudes mentioning KG...this %$$#%@* !%+$$* Kobe CALLED AT THE REF to disparage him. Like this dude tried to get his attention to slander him

Wow round of applause for this response.  Some people also like to torture their genitals by putting nails and such into their urethra.  I suppose you're going to tell me that those people are "wired" exactly the same as everyone else too?  Oh no wait actually there are proven neurological differences in these people that can be diagnosed medically.

Humans have the ability to choose to do many actions, using "this girl i knew in da heightz got beat up by dudes and now she just mess with girls" is not a legitimate argument when discussing the entire population of homosexuals. 

It has been said in here many times but you guys refuse to listen that there are many studies that prove neurological differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals and that there is no evidence that social environment after birth affects sexual orientation.

And BTW Sexual Orientation =\= Sexual Preference.
The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary, in its 2002 edition, provided definitions for "sexual preference" and "sexual orientation":

Sexual preference: "The preference one shows by having a sexual interest in members of the same, opposite, or either sex."

Sexual orientation: "The direction of one's sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes, especially a direction seen to be dictated by physiologic rather than sociologic forces. Replaces sexual preference in most contemporary uses."

Wow round of applause for this response.  Some people also like to torture their genitals by putting nails and such into their urethra.  I suppose you're going to tell me that those people are "wired" exactly the same as everyone else too?  Oh no wait actually there are proven neurological differences in these people that can be diagnosed medically.

Humans have the ability to choose to do many actions, using "this girl i knew in da heightz got beat up by dudes and now she just mess with girls" is not a legitimate argument when discussing the entire population of homosexuals. 

It has been said in here many times but you guys refuse to listen that there are many studies that prove neurological differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals and that there is no evidence that social environment after birth affects sexual orientation.

And BTW Sexual Orientation =\= Sexual Preference.
The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary, in its 2002 edition, provided definitions for "sexual preference" and "sexual orientation":

Sexual preference: "The preference one shows by having a sexual interest in members of the same, opposite, or either sex."

Sexual orientation: "The direction of one's sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes, especially a direction seen to be dictated by physiologic rather than sociologic forces. Replaces sexual preference in most contemporary uses."

Stern is a member of the CFR... Council on Foreign Relations . If you know anything about their policies and agenda this fits well into that space....

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I just look at facts and analyze them within my own reasonin....

It's a gay world we living in

Stern is a member of the CFR... Council on Foreign Relations . If you know anything about their policies and agenda this fits well into that space....

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I just look at facts and analyze them within my own reasonin....

It's a gay world we living in

can't believe there's people trying to justify this word in any way

"oh well, in the heat of the battle things are sometimes said" - that's just not good enough. that a ++%#%!+ cop out

whether it's trash talking in sports, joking among your friends or any other situation you think might be benign/harmless - it's still an derogatory insult otherwise you wouldn't be using it as a way to demean your opponent, friend or whoever else

no way in hell you can try to say it's permissible (or at the very least understandable) in one kind of situation when in another kind of situation it's completely out of line

and there's people really trying to change the definition of a word now? you know damn well what homophobic means - stop trying to twist it for your convenience. bunch of tough guys in here

can't believe there's people trying to justify this word in any way

"oh well, in the heat of the battle things are sometimes said" - that's just not good enough. that a ++%#%!+ cop out

whether it's trash talking in sports, joking among your friends or any other situation you think might be benign/harmless - it's still an derogatory insult otherwise you wouldn't be using it as a way to demean your opponent, friend or whoever else

no way in hell you can try to say it's permissible (or at the very least understandable) in one kind of situation when in another kind of situation it's completely out of line

and there's people really trying to change the definition of a word now? you know damn well what homophobic means - stop trying to twist it for your convenience. bunch of tough guys in here

Hmmmmm, I wonder how many people in this thread use the word ***got, but are debating and fighting for Gay Rights like its their first born child.

Hmmmmm, I wonder how many people in this thread use the word ***got, but are debating and fighting for Gay Rights like its their first born child.

--It was in the heat of the moment in a game thats very emotional but still inexcusable. SMH Kobe.

--It was in the heat of the moment in a game thats very emotional but still inexcusable. SMH Kobe.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

o/

Who's denying that they've ever used the word? I have.  Its something that I've been trying not to do at all over the last few years as it has become something that is said a lot in certain situations.  Its hard not to hear it 20-30 times in a night of just playing an xbox game like COD.  Seems like its become everyone's frustration word on there.

Difference is there's not 4-5 NBC cameras on Joe Shmo in his living room rocking turtle beach headphones getting pissed of that the attack helicopter keeps killing him and no one else on his team for no reason.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, I try not to use the word "Ginger" anymore either. My girlfriend is an Elementary teacher and she says kids have taken it too far, acting like redheaded freckled kids aren't even human anymore. She used to make ginger jokes too but its been taken to another level so she wont anymore.

And who's fighting for gay rights in here? The debate has largely been about homosexuality being a choice or not.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

o/

Who's denying that they've ever used the word? I have.  Its something that I've been trying not to do at all over the last few years as it has become something that is said a lot in certain situations.  Its hard not to hear it 20-30 times in a night of just playing an xbox game like COD.  Seems like its become everyone's frustration word on there.

Difference is there's not 4-5 NBC cameras on Joe Shmo in his living room rocking turtle beach headphones getting pissed of that the attack helicopter keeps killing him and no one else on his team for no reason.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, I try not to use the word "Ginger" anymore either. My girlfriend is an Elementary teacher and she says kids have taken it too far, acting like redheaded freckled kids aren't even human anymore. She used to make ginger jokes too but its been taken to another level so she wont anymore.

And who's fighting for gay rights in here? The debate has largely been about homosexuality being a choice or not.

this may sound a bit corny but "sticks and stones..." remember that? what's happening to our society that we can't handle being called a name? just this past weekend i was playing baseball and overheard the opposing player say some pretty nasty things about my team's racial make-up. we have latinos, white, and a black guy on the team. I said nothing to the guy and we went ahead and beat the snot out of them. stay focused on what you need to do in your life and don't worry about what people say about you. just my thoughts on the whole issue.

this may sound a bit corny but "sticks and stones..." remember that? what's happening to our society that we can't handle being called a name? just this past weekend i was playing baseball and overheard the opposing player say some pretty nasty things about my team's racial make-up. we have latinos, white, and a black guy on the team. I said nothing to the guy and we went ahead and beat the snot out of them. stay focused on what you need to do in your life and don't worry about what people say about you. just my thoughts on the whole issue.

Back
Top Bottom