GEEZY DON'T DO IT!!!

There is no reason for anybody to move that much weight though. Ever. That's greed.

But 32 years... damn... he knew the risks he was taking though

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

There is no reason for anybody to move that much weight though. Ever. That's greed.

Right! Like is it really that hard to say "ok, i'm set now"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

picture89.png

Cot damn.
I saw this.

W.T.F. is my man Mal thinking?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Malicious & Neighborhood P should keep quiet @ all costs...
the truth is already out there...what can happen to Clipse?

Originally Posted by novaflight

ohwell.gif
Exactly, if there's no alternative, do what you need to do to put your kids in a decent school, get food in your house and make sure thelights stay on. But if you start buying nice clothes and a brand new car (let alone multiple vehicles) you've overstayed your welcome, time to get out andnever come back.

Originally Posted by novaflight

ohwell.gif
Exactly, if there's no alternative, do what you need to do to put your kids in a decent school, get food in your house and make sure the lights stay on. But if you start buying nice clothes and a brand new car (let alone multiple vehicles) you've overstayed your welcome, time to get out and never come back.
Easier said than done. Usually the people who pull out of the drug game (Well, people who were DOING it on a somewhat big level) before the copscome get them, do so because of some life altering experience. Like, them almost losing their life or some +@+* like that. Not to mention, when you get to thatlevel, you got multiple people/families depending on you.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

picture89.png

Cot damn.
I saw this.

W.T.F. is my man Mal thinking?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Malicious & Neighborhood P should keep quiet @ all costs...
the truth is already out there...what can happen to Clipse?
Son, that post I made was from October...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eh he will be 61 when he come home, since he only gotta do 85%. Since he rat he will be elgible for work release, drug programs, halfway house, ect. basically anything the federal prison system has to offer that will reduce his sentence. so who knows how much he will really do....
nerd.gif

That's possible if he can stay alive that long....

More than likely his suppliers is gonna try to kill his ++% in prison

And Malice is an idiot for more reasons then 1 for that tweet
smh.gif

I Live In Texas wrote:

Dude is snitchin' so his fam can get no time? I'm sorry, but they all chose to play the dope game. They all should do time.

basically. They were consciously reaping the benefits, thus they are not innocent. NOT COOL ... he a snitch

sad thing is everyone snitches. how you think the "game" continues.
so all you fools syh cuz dude is helping the feds, if you were in his shoes you'd be doing the same thing. and you can't tell me any different.

Originally Posted by domc03

sad thing is everyone snitches. how you think the "game" continues.
so all you fools syh cuz dude is helping the feds, if you were in his shoes you'd be doing the same thing. and you can't tell me any different.

Speak for yourself doggie..

It don't even make sense to snitch AND YOU STILL HAVE TO DO 32 YEARS

The "game" continues for alot of reasons...

Snitching is not the reason it continues

It's the reason why !+@* the way it is now..

All *@%@!% up

Even Drug dealers had standard and morals

NO ONE LIKES A SNITCH...NO ONE

If cop snitches on another cop,you think the precinct is goin welcome him with open arms?

Pat him on the back like "good job son"?

#@!$ NO!!

They just try to make it seem like snitching is OK,When even the swine themselve don't even believe that

I didn't know Niketalk was full of some many experts on the drug game and the justice system

'We give you 20 G's if you snitch on your homey,
We'll put you in a home, and make your life plush,
Oh yeah, but you got to sell dope for us."

Funny thing is that I met clipse last week... I was gonna be like "Yall my favorite coke rappers"...but I forgot

Back
Top Bottom