Gentry dishes some info on what's to come for jb in the future after 2008!!!

he hinted that they'll perhaps drop some shoes for some of mj's achievement like the shoe he scored his 20,000 pts in, in addition on the youtube clipyou can catch that hideous 6 rings shoe what garbage, anyway go on youtube and see it for yourself...title is gentry humphrey at kickz 101...pretty good infoand interview..sorry if already posted.

Well when did he hit 20K points? What season? Then it's just a matter of figuring out what colorway he was wearing that day.
nerd.gif

i think someone(a reputable source, i wont name anyone because i maybe wrong...) said that its basically a DMP2, in that same post someone said that MJ had onthe Cardinals when he hit 20k

Gentry's words..."throughout the year, will just kinda sprinkle little special moments..." interesting...So possibly retro's not included inall the packs?

6 rings is terrible. But that fake looking VII takes the cake. Are JB confiscating bootlegs and reselling them to us?

Gentry is a IDIOT..creatin a chase? please..ur makin people miss out on days outta their lives that they can't get back in order to wait for a shoe thatwill cost 200-350 dollars..i don't know bout you..but i definitely can't take 3-4 days outta my life to get a shoe that i am suppose to"chase"..that doesn't make anythin fun..it makes it aggrevating (sp?)..i don't know how many agree with that..but that's a fact..if youare truly trying to please jordan collectors..do not do this..

^^Thats what I was thinking.
Hopefully will get some real nice retros after "08".
But please make them easily available.

Back
Top Bottom