Gentry dishes some info on what's to come for jb in the future after 2008!!!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

slam
dunk
package
8485RocktheBaby.jpg
8485ASTapeFreethrowLine.jpg

+

8687mjreversejam.jpeg

?

pimp.gif

Its soo good to hear other true fans speak out here...

After hearing this garbage talk in this video and reading his interview in SC, It just makes me feel sick in a way...

I am watching this guy just rip apart the very thing I loved since a kid...not give the General public what they really want unless we work our #$%%# off...andthen going in the magazine and just rub in our faces all the great things he has ...I mean C'mon...

I would love a REAL explanation why this guy is in charge over there???
frown.gif

I'm still kind of pissed at how fast the stealth XX3's went.

I would have thought people would have had a chance to buy them walking into a Footlocker in the Fall.

Here's a tip: if you do big time advertising and have a crap load of free press for a product, make a lot of them!

he's cutting his own throat with that chase nonsense.

they are only shoes. if one can't get them ordinarily, well, then more money on Jordan Fiz'akes sucka.

JB is literally FORCING their fanbase to such options.

Creating the "chase" like it once was? That's not how I remembered it. I remember not having to wait in line. How is waiting in line fun?He's creating more money for resellers while creating this "chase."

Those VII's are garbage!
sick.gif
. and SMH
smh.gif
at Gentry for saying he "loves" the chase, I'd like to how he'd like it if he didn't work for JB.
smh.gif
Why can't everythingbe a GR.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

what does he mean by a chase?

ever throw a single chicken wing to a dozen or so hungry and rabid dogs?
jeez i hope you haven't, but you see, this gentry fellow would enjoy it.

Why can't we get one of JB reps that come to Nt and explain to JB how we feel about these limited crap. WE Don't LIKE It!!!
Or if anyone that has the chance to talk to the Man himself(MJ), speak for us.
"Creating a Chase"
mad.gif
mad.gif

If I was at there at that so called speech, I would have stood up and punch him.

I know Nt is just a small % of its customer base. But combine with other shoes forums. We are at least half.
Send this Thread to JB!!

What did PO write? I want to know? PM

who was the guy before Gentry or was he just there all the time im just curious?

such foolishness once again...smh @ Gentry if i was in the place where Gentry is i would have listened to what you guys wanted to release

i think ultimately they don't listen to our thoughts and opinions because like someone said we are only a fraction of the fanbase and you simply can'tcater to everyone because if you do something for one person someone else might not like it and so on and so forth.

you guys talk about hypebeasts and newcomers and how they are so much different then true og collectors but if you think about it we were all there at onepoint or another. there was once a shoe that we heard about that we liked and that is what got is into this craze so there opinions are just as valuable asours from a marketing standpoint.

besides if all else fails they are going to be the ones to continue the brand moving into the future and not us because as most of us have gotten older or lovefor it has diminished.

and they know that they can always keep the og collectors happy by releasing retros like they are doing.

the point is i think jb is just doing what is best for them and not us because they have obviously created a formula that works in one way or another. Ipersonally don't think they have bad ideas because every now and then they do release something i do like.

the only thing that i dont like is the whole creating a chase idea. after everything including kids getting robbed, shot, and killed for their shoes i stillcant believe they support this behavior

Shoes wit color ways lik the new olympic VII r horrible why pay a grip 4 shoes that look lik I bought em at the flea market??? I mean nike re releases a ton ofshoes in solid colorways but its like JB is getting their inspiration from the bootleggers...smh at stuff lik that but I hope that the colorway gets scrappedor changed cuz that is terrible

Back
Top Bottom