George Bush Appreciation//Unappreciation Vol. It's been a blast

Hate em' or love em'� Dubya's been one to remember. While I do not agree with�some of his policies (No Child Left Behind... really?), Ican't hate�on this man.

Dubya's personality gets a thumbs up from me; His Presidency, not so much. But hey, he wasn't Hoover.

Dude seems like he'd be a blast to knock back some Captain Morgan's with
laugh.gif

Is it me or it feels like GWB been president for my whole dam lifetime? lol like realtalk, i think it was the period he took office, it was when I was apreteen, till now when Im fully grown

feels like he been a president for centuries
eek.gif

hes been in office since I was in middle school, through highschool, and now college
eek.gif

when he started I had no hair on my body except for my head, now Im a beast with OD hair everywhere
laugh.gif

CRAZY

AME416 wrote:
Dubya's personality gets a thumbs up from me; His Presidency, not so much.
Word.
Quotes for days.
roll.gif

"Rarely is the question asked: is-are-is our children learning?"

"The illiteracy level of our children are appalling"

-President Bush

roll.gif

He's Hitlers clone in his political tactics. He profited from his long stay as a useless president. Buck Fush

BlackMamba08 wrote:
dude +*#!** up the country, how's it been a blast or appreciated?

�� Most people pile all the blame on him because he appears to be the key component in the downfall of the country, but it isn't all Bush's fault.Period.

But I'm not here to talk politics, just let the good times roll.

ReliantJ wrote:
Bad choice of title words

Meh... I've made worse. I guarantee you that a majority of the dudes who rant and rave about how President Bush has effed up the country are only doingso because it's the "thing" to do. There's no true substance to their distaste for the man.

all kidding aside, I think you have to give Bush and his administration some credit in protecting us from further attacks.

Some people say they didnt stop attacks, but Im sorry, we havent been attacked since 2001 and terrorists think about killing Americans every damn day.

He and his administration has done a great job in that area

Originally Posted by manamazing55

all kidding aside, I think you have to give Bush and his administration some credit in protecting us from further attacks.

Some people say they didnt stop attacks, but Im sorry, we havent been attacked since 2001 and terrorists think about killing Americans every damn day.

He and his administration has done a great job in that area
The U.S. has hardly ever been attacked on their own soil. When was the last time the US was attacked prior to 2001? Maybe the 1993 WTC attacks. Ifanything, the Bush administration should be blamed for not having the surveillance to prevent the 9/11 attacks. And even though the U.S. hasn't beenattacked in 7 years, thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis/Afghans have lost their lives since 9/11.

Also, you may think that the Bush administration has kept the country safe, but at what cost? The Bush administration has infringed on the civil liberties ofnot only the American people but also the people of Iraq/Afghanistan. A good government can keep its citizens safe without infringing upon one's civilliberties.

Originally Posted by iBlink

ReliantJ wrote:
Bad choice of title words

Meh... I've made worse. I guarantee you that a majority of the dudes who rant and rave about how President Bush has effed up the country are only doing so because it's the "thing" to do. There's no true substance to their distaste for the man.
That's quite a bold statement to make considering you probably haven't met anyone off of this site personally and therefore have no clueas to the validity and substance behind the thoughts and feelings which have been expressed.

izitdashoez wrote:

Kanye would be the reason some people disagree with President Bush. I'm willing to bet youe owned a pair of shutter�shades at one point in time.
��

Back
Top Bottom