George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

On November 8th, former U.S. President George W. Bush will appear on NBC’s Matt Lauer Reports to promote his upcoming book Decision Points. One topic that’s discussed is the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Telethon where Kanye West made his infamous and unforgettable remark towards the then U.S. President. Entertainment Weekly has a preview of the discussion.

“He called me a racist,

On November 8th, former U.S. President George W. Bush will appear on NBC’s Matt Lauer Reports to promote his upcoming book Decision Points. One topic that’s discussed is the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Telethon where Kanye West made his infamous and unforgettable remark towards the then U.S. President. Entertainment Weekly has a preview of the discussion.

“He called me a racist,

*waits for the Bush apologists* On big Dubbya can make himself look like an ahole next to Kanye..

Originally Posted by Nako XL

George Dubya

118_I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

kanye_shrug.png

grin.gif

*waits for the Bush apologists* On big Dubbya can make himself look like an ahole next to Kanye..

kanyeblastsw0pc.jpg
GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE 
indifferent.gif

BUSH'S REBUTTAL
Spoiler [+]
77.847816.jpg

2 ILLUMINATI MEMBERS BEEFIN'

kanyeblastsw0pc.jpg
GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE 
indifferent.gif

BUSH'S REBUTTAL
Spoiler [+]
77.847816.jpg

2 ILLUMINATI MEMBERS BEEFIN'

Kanyes a terrorists. He spoke against the president of the united states. He should ne attacked by black hawks and ridiculed by police.

Kanyes a terrorists. He spoke against the president of the united states. He should ne attacked by black hawks and ridiculed by police.

I like Kanye's music, but he is a racist.

I think Kanye is an NT'er that goes by the S/N "Nat Turner".

Kanye doesn't care about white people.

EDIT:

Just to get it out of the way...

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it" - Kanye West

I like Kanye's music, but he is a racist.

I think Kanye is an NT'er that goes by the S/N "Nat Turner".

Kanye doesn't care about white people.

EDIT:

Just to get it out of the way...

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it" - Kanye West

Bush: “Yes. My record was strong I felt when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And it was a disgusting moment.

Bush: “Yes. My record was strong I felt when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And it was a disgusting moment.

it wasnt when those planes smacked into the towers... it was when the @%@@@ that made Gold Diggers called you a racist....

30t6p3b.gif

excellent promotion tho! "My Dark Twisted Fantasy" Coming Soon

it wasnt when those planes smacked into the towers... it was when the @%@@@ that made Gold Diggers called you a racist....

30t6p3b.gif

excellent promotion tho! "My Dark Twisted Fantasy" Coming Soon

Back
Top Bottom