George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

This surely must be some illuminati plot to promote both Bush's book and Kanye's album
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Who takes a rapper's input on current affairs seriously, anyway?
We're people too man... and some of us. actually attempt to represent our communities. I'd rather hear a REAL MC's opinion over a fake politician's  any day.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Who takes a rapper's input on current affairs seriously, anyway?
We're people too man... and some of us. actually attempt to represent our communities. I'd rather hear a REAL MC's opinion over a fake politician's  any day.

Originally Posted by cartune

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my GAWD...
this changes everything!
laugh.gif
@ some of you taking what Quincy said seriously.

Oh my GAWD...
this changes everything!
laugh.gif
@ some of you taking what Quincy said seriously.

the Bush family is a band of degenerate political criminals...strong arming their way through their system for a while.

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.
hope that was a joke

the Bush family is a band of degenerate political criminals...strong arming their way through their system for a while.

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.
hope that was a joke

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom