George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Bush is so simple.
laugh.gif
It still amazes me that he was in office for 2 terms.

oh ok. Dubya....shots fired. He knows Kanye's album is about to drop. He knows it's the first album since his Taylor Swift fiasco, and people are on the fence about embracing him and his music. Bush, if I will, is going to get people to hate Kanye, boycott, maybe, just two week's prior to his album's release date. He's going give two weeks, so the news become viral across the market, before the release date.

Dirt!!!

...............................or maybe not

oh ok. Dubya....shots fired. He knows Kanye's album is about to drop. He knows it's the first album since his Taylor Swift fiasco, and people are on the fence about embracing him and his music. Bush, if I will, is going to get people to hate Kanye, boycott, maybe, just two week's prior to his album's release date. He's going give two weeks, so the news become viral across the market, before the release date.

Dirt!!!

...............................or maybe not

He's just promoting his book... don't read into it to much...
we've seen the things Bush has done... people know who he is and what he's about.

He's just promoting his book... don't read into it to much...
we've seen the things Bush has done... people know who he is and what he's about.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

On November 8th, former U.S. President George W. Bush will appear on NBC’s Matt Lauer Reports to promote his upcoming book Decision Points. One topic that’s discussed is the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Telethon where Kanye West made his infamous and unforgettable remark towards the then U.S. President. Entertainment Weekly has a preview of the discussion.

“He called me a racist,

Originally Posted by Nako XL

On November 8th, former U.S. President George W. Bush will appear on NBC’s Matt Lauer Reports to promote his upcoming book Decision Points. One topic that’s discussed is the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Telethon where Kanye West made his infamous and unforgettable remark towards the then U.S. President. Entertainment Weekly has a preview of the discussion.

“He called me a racist,

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Yeah and bush loves black people. Have you seen the vid where he wipes his hand on clintons shirt after shaking a Hatian mans hand. N!!ga please.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Yeah and bush loves black people. Have you seen the vid where he wipes his hand on clintons shirt after shaking a Hatian mans hand. N!!ga please.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.

laugh.gif

Now that Bush isn't running this country, I could truly appreciate the man for all that he has managed to accomplish. The guy is a moron, but he's a !%+!@%% G. Definitely looking forward to this memoir. Should be comedy.

Now that Bush isn't running this country, I could truly appreciate the man for all that he has managed to accomplish. The guy is a moron, but he's a !%+!@%% G. Definitely looking forward to this memoir. Should be comedy.

This surely must be some illuminati plot to promote both Bush's book and Kanye's album
grin.gif

This surely must be some illuminati plot to promote both Bush's book and Kanye's album
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom