George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Originally Posted by cartune

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well I'm glad George W. Bush isn't President of the United States anymore, I'm glad his Texas Rangers lost the World Series right in front of his face 2 days ago, and I'm also glad he finally got a chance to respond back to Kanye West............good for him.  I always felt that Kanye was wrong for that remark.  Even I don't think that Bush is a racist..........although it seems to be mostly a common factor within the Republican Party.  I just think that Bush doesn't care about poor people which is totally different.  Be they black, white, or what have you.  George W. Bush might be an idiot at times but I wouldn't consider him a racist.  Now people like **** Cheney, Karl Rove, Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck..............those are people I would consider to be racist, and for good reason.

Well I'm glad George W. Bush isn't President of the United States anymore, I'm glad his Texas Rangers lost the World Series right in front of his face 2 days ago, and I'm also glad he finally got a chance to respond back to Kanye West............good for him.  I always felt that Kanye was wrong for that remark.  Even I don't think that Bush is a racist..........although it seems to be mostly a common factor within the Republican Party.  I just think that Bush doesn't care about poor people which is totally different.  Be they black, white, or what have you.  George W. Bush might be an idiot at times but I wouldn't consider him a racist.  Now people like **** Cheney, Karl Rove, Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck..............those are people I would consider to be racist, and for good reason.

Kanye is like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himself to run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing about policy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.

Kanye is like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himself to run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing about policy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I pretty much share the same sentiments. I figured it to be more of a class than racial apathy. But then I saw this ....

I pretty much share the same sentiments. I figured it to be more of a class than racial apathy. But then I saw this ....

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

their poor though

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

their poor though

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

So his response to Kanye was as late as his response to Katrina

laugh.gif

Only reason I wanted the rangers to swaunder into oblivion.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

So we just making up words now fam?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

So we just making up words now fam?
laugh.gif

I would've guessed that his worst moment as president would have been that one time on Tuesday when he was reading books to school kids and had to leave early...

I would've guessed that his worst moment as president would have been that one time on Tuesday when he was reading books to school kids and had to leave early...

Back
Top Bottom