George Zimmerman Agrees to Celebrity Boxing Match — Will Fight A Black Person

zimmerman os going to knock somebody out. he was already training martial arts plus you know like i do he got the best trainer now. my money on george

I knew about all that, I just don't buy it. Not to mention MMA and boxing are two different sports.

Fact is, he should be ashamed to even admit about that training since it was proven that young Trayvon was holding his own before Zimmerman shot him...

Sad how much attention this man has gotten after that case. He probably agreed to this cause he needs to pay off those lawyers or cant find a job. People should not even entertain any of this; stop allowing this guy to stay relevant

QFT

Proof society's morals are in the toilet. From the people who put money in his defense fund, him being referred to as a celebrity. Now this BS, and people wanting to co-star on the Zimmerman show :smh:. Let this man rot in a corner somewhere by himself. Don't even cosign his nonsense, if you want to buss his *** so bad then get some goons and do it. I feel bad for Trayvon's family more now than before. They continuously being slapped in the face.

Last edited:
QFT

Proof society's morals are in the toilet. From the people who put money in his defense fund, him being referred to as a celebrity. Now this BS, and people wanting to co-star on the Zimmerman show :smh:. Let this man rot in a corner somewhere by himself. Don't even cosign his nonsense, if you want to buss his *** so bad then get some goons and do it. I feel bad for Trayvon's family more now than before. They continuously being slapped in the face.

This, ish is heartbreaking. :smh:

:smh:

Zimmerman bout to lay X out smh.

Yeah he know exactly what he doin. Beat up a washed up black melt head.

I'm embarrassed already.

laugh.gif
at that "defense"
pretty weak but that was a sweet crossover xx up-and-under move by Obama.

you cant beat up a crackhead man, somebody post that vid of the crack head doing a back flip out of a 2 story window landing on his feet and just strolling away.

i think it should be a lumberjack match just have hella big minorities in hoodies surround the ring let X F him in the a and make him humble and then when he tries to run have the lumber jacks throw him back in

I don't know if Zimmerman is just going to coast through this, but yeah I def know bout that inner crackhead power.

Crackhead Charlie around my way put in work against a couple of dudes and he was skinny and short.

Dude knew how to throw hands because he told me of all the times he got caught stealing and had to fend off security guards and what not :lol:

I think DMX is going to get washed though because he's not going to train hard and won't have the stamina so he might be throwing haymakers or something.

I don't even think this is going to go down though because if it's one thing I know for sure... it's that crackheads and fiends overall in general are not reliable.

They're going to have to bribe DMX with drugs for him to show up on time or even at all.

What's so funny about this is I remember DMX being in Sticky Fingers corner when he fought that white dude on MTV back in the day, and now he's the one fighting and will probably get his as beat just like Sticky did :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom