George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

funny thing about the NT klan is that outta the 6 of them.....4 are minorities 

**** is sad really. No matter how hard they try the dominant society won't accept them, just use them to say the **** they can't say.

Got a problem with the Black community find a tap dancer to express your views for you. Same goes for other minorities.

Look how quick Daniel Snyder found some tap dancing Natives to come on TV and say the team name isn't offensive.

"Very strong speculation Trayvon made it home"

You racist son of a gun. Even the dude on the radio admitted that nobody believes his claim of Trayvon making it home.
What other reputable media reported this?

Lol at "very strong speculation".

I don't even feel bad for you, b.
I feel bad for your kids.

Last edited:
you got that trayvon martin video?

Because I thought when I said 17 year old scrawny dude...

You would've seen who I was talking about.
I'll give you that. You replied to a comment about Brown though and I misread. 

Quite sad that anyone out here still wants to side with George Zimmerman on anything, especially his killing of Trayvon Martin.

funny thing about the NT klan is that outta the 6 of them.....4 are minorities 
"You aren't welcome in our community if you don't agree with us no matter what."

The sad thing is that people here and all over actually believe this. 

Zimmerman was praying for a confrontation, and when told to leave it alone still when after the kid. He was judge, jury and executioner to a teen that was just walking home. He is not a cop, he is totally in the wrong for this death. You can't defend this punk.

Whats wild is you have devils on this site and out on the street who defended this guy and are hush mouth when he shows his true colors.

This ME266LA guy is trolling, I hate to use that word. :lol:

My theory is Zimmerman was a racist, Trayvon was a feisty black teenager, they got into it, Zimmerman saw the redlight to shoot him. I mean dude is pulling guns on his significant other on the regular Trayvon didn't stand a chance. The moral of the story is ....walk away. Especially, if you live in Florida.

I like when you make sense Anton.

Zimmerman may be racist but that isn't the reason why he killed Trayvon.
Dude is pulling guns on wives and gfs, a 17 yr old kid of any race never had a chance.

I like when you make sense Anton.

Zimmerman may be racist but that isn't the reason why he killed Trayvon.
Dude is pulling guns on wives and gfs, a 17 yr old kid of any race never had a chance.

LOL WUT? His Racism is why he stopped the kid, if he never stopped the kid nobody would have been shot.

Correct his racism is why he stopped him.

But once it turned into a physical confrontation that coward would've shot at anybody regardless of race.

Correct his racism is why he stopped him.

But once it turned into a physical confrontation that coward would've shot at anybody regardless of race.

But he wouldn't have stopped anyone he deemed to be of a "non threat race". We all know he was crazy, but Race is the main reason this all happened. If Trayvon was a white kid GZ would not have approached him.

He's trying to say Zimmerman is a aggressive nut who will attack any race which has proven by his multiple arrest after his trial.

Lucky just likes to argue with me for no reason.

I'm clearly on the same side that he is.
Itching for a chance to throw SWS at me.

Real question is why is zimmy boy still breathing in the first place.

Last edited:
Lol @ fiesty black teenager. What is black supposed to imply some hostile disposition or what? I wanna see how you cinderellas act when a stranger rolls up on you in the dead of night. Mf's wanna dissect the situation & find any reason to pathologize Trayvon but place a white woman or even your own mother in Trays spot & you clowns would be calling for the chair. You dudes are a joke, a raging lunatic kills an innocent teen yet somehow grown men across the nation find every reason possible to blame the teen, and for what? Bc his skin is melanated.

This dude better beat this case too cause if he goes to jail a1. He might end up dead 2. He might join the nation and a mass gang war is going to break out which ultimetly is going to get him killed 3. He might be celebrated and shortly became a leader.

Real question is why is zimmy boy still breathing in the first place.
Cuz N_s saying they was bout that life clearly were not.

It's better that way I suppose.  A black person killing him would make him a martyr in the eyes of his supporters.
This dude better beat this case too cause if he goes to jail a1. He might end up dead 2. He might join the nation and a mass gang war is going to break out which ultimetly is going to get him killed 3. He might be celebrated and shortly became a leader.
2. Farfetched as hell. They know he got some "coloured" in him. They wouldn't take him.

3. ...sadly a possible reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom