George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

full

i would
wrong is wrong
regardless of race

Maybe you, most here don’t. They can pretend to save face. All thy see is black and white and mainly black because they don’t care to hear or see anything else and label everyone as something else over comments regardless of the truth.

What if he was innocent and it was proven to have acted in self defense? I’m still a piece of **** and racist? Cool

That’s how it is with you guys and that’s fine. I’ll stick to the threads I post in hence why. I’m rarely in general, you call me a racist but judging by many of the comments in here and other threads, most of y’all hate white people and that’s a fact

Maybe you, most here don’t. They can pretend to save face. All thy see is black and white and mainly black because they don’t care to hear or see anything else and label everyone as something else over comments regardless of the truth.
im a be real
as a black person
now i aint speaking for all black folks
but in general
we as black people
have sympathy and are excepting of other cultures and races
honestly i think we are the most excepting
because of how we are perceived and treated
and we have empathy for when others are treated the same
the same can not be said on how we are treated
i think we see more of the grey area than most
and not just white and black
BUT when it comes to the internet
some black folks are tired of seeing the grey area
turning the other cheek
because other folks aren't seeing the grey area
and we need to set a specific boundary to let folks know it aint a game
this is serious
and need to start taking our views seriously
because people take our grey area approach for a weakness
and try to make it black and white only when it suits them

A child died because an adult, that wasnt a police officer, racially profiled him, took it upon himself to provoke a fight and shot and killed him as he was losing that fight.

This prejudiced, cold blooded murderer not only unsurprisingly was not convicted but he continues to flaunt and taunt and he continues to show no remorse whatsoever.

Trayvon was a child that did not deserve to have his life cut short by a prejudiced murderer. He did not deserve to have his name dragged all over the media and he did not deserve to have pictures of his body circulated on social media. At the very least he and his family deserved justice but that did not happen.

What else is there to talk about.

Now as a black male...

I don't give 15 ****s about what white people think about this. Or non white poc for that matter.

Black people have been looking for acceptance and begging the white man and others for acceptance and inclusion since we realized as a ppl that we were not going to be able to make it back to our homes within the continent of Africa.

Black people need to understand and realize that white people in general do not care, understand, or want to understand or care about the things that we go through as people here in the United States and elsewhere because it doesn't directly impact them and because the only way they stay in power is at our continued oppression.

Those at the top have made whites in the middle and bottom feel included but they are not.

Not that I care because i don't.

Stop begging and get on our empowerment and self education steez. This system isn't for us and nobody outside of our race will change it so that we aren't ****ed. Period.

Black people have been looking for acceptance and begging the white man and others for acceptance and inclusion
this
and stop being vagina
and thinking cause u got money or something that u made it
**** having money
if still getting profiled while driving
still needing extra identification when u head to the bank
just cause YOU made it
dont mean that racism aint alive
stop being naive YOU BAN
YOU **** boys
you uncle ruckus's
u cornball brotha's
u uncle toms

The reverse racism argument :lol: "NT just hates white people"

always gets brought up by racists who get called out

Not at all, if I say anything in any relation to a black person I get called a racist... that’s NT for ya

Because what I said it’s true, you think I didn’t know exactly what you said was gonna get mentioned :rofl:

Good thing this isn’t real life otherwise I could give two ****s but the fact that some of you actually think I’m racist over a few words on the internet is funny as ****. I’m far from racist, sure I say some stupid **** but don’t we all.

I know how I am in real life outside of NT so that’s actually all that matters at this point regardless what a bunch of racist idiots on here wanna pick one person who disagrees with them and labels them as something because they don’t like them in general or what they’re saying so it’s cool.

What I said was based off the initial claims and the trial, how am I in the wrong? It’s an opinion and opinions do change. Won’t go much further because this has run its course, you guys are having fun labeling people and mentioning people who weren’t even in this thread because y’all can’t drop nothing.

Label me something such idiotic as a racist (far from it regardless of the dumb things I might say on here) but what does that make you?

thread bout to get real GOOD now
tenor.gif

No it won’t. There’s nothing to say other than what’s already been said :lol:

Y’all just tryna flame, call names, call people racist etc etc over nothing so I won’t be responding in this thread and hopefully mods ban those with offensive comments since y’all mad at me about an comment years ago? Like I said I wouldn’t have even came in this thread without being notified of my name being tagged

No point in me responding because all it’s gonna accomplish is nothing but name calling and somehow being labeled a racist :lol:

No it won’t. There’s nothing to say other than what’s already been said :lol:

Y’all just tryna flame, call names, call people racist etc etc over nothing so I won’t be responding in this thread and hopefully mods ban those with offensive comments since y’all mad at me about an comment years ago? Like I said I wouldn’t have even came in this thread without being notified of my name being tagged

No point in me responding because all it’s gonna accomplish is nothing but name calling and somehow being labeled a racist :lol:
i mean
u cant use 'Ive said stupid comments before"
as an excuse to something that you may have said thats racist
just cause u may not think what u said was racist
and may not be racist
doesn't mean u cant say something racist
u get what i mean???
a person doesn't get to decide
if what they said is offensive or not to someone else either

Hates being labeled. Labels everyone else in the thread as racist.

Sounds legit.

My guy really tried to use the “we’ve all said dumb stuff before” excuse, too. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom