George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

I'm reporting all you SJW in here creating a witch hunt about a post that happened years ago. This is why postracial NT is dead. How dare you dudes ether such a fragile soul. Hope mods come through here & let the yopper off on all you people. /zyzzflake

Maybe you, most here don’t. They can pretend to save face. All thy see is black and white and mainly black because they don’t care to hear or see anything else and label everyone as something else over comments regardless of the truth.

What if he was innocent and it was proven to have acted in self defense? I’m still a piece of **** and racist? Cool

That’s how it is with you guys and that’s fine. I’ll stick to the threads I post in hence why. I’m rarely in general, you call me a racist but judging by many of the comments in here and other threads, most of y’all hate white people and that’s a fact

Must be nice to be able to have this train of thought towards the world.

Must be nice

Ninjasosa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Srs though, the amount of self hate needed to turn yourself a different color is astonishing. Like, how is the process done? Does it hurt? I imagine being bald and showing up with hair all of a sudden is embarrassing and bizarre, but new skin?

should i show ignored content...? nah

giphy.gif

how did Zimmerman start the fight? he probably yelled out and asked him what he was doing. lets not assume.

this dude does not look like that hard type go to up to someone and start something with fists instead of words. Trayvon attacked him, they fought, Zimmerman was down on the ground getting his but whooped so he pulled out his gun and shot the kid.

any of you would have done the same in this situation, if you say differently,,,,
I read a couple pages in that other thread. Hmmm.

Shocking that almost all states that have that "stand your ground" law that exonerated Zimmerman voted red in 2016. Shocking.

George Zimmerman Allegedly Threatened Beyoncé and JAY-Z Because of Trayvon Martin Docuseries
beyonce-george-zimmerman-jay-z-920x584.jpg

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/...l&utm_campaign=musictw&utm_source=twitter.com

The Blast reports that George Zimmerman sent a series of threatening text and voicemail messages to Dennis Warren, a private investigator who was hired to find potential people to be featured in the JAY-Zproduced docuseries, Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story. Zimmerman was reportedly set off when Warren left him a voicemail asking him to be a part of the series.

In return, he says Zimmerman called him 55 times and left 36 voicemails, 67 texts, and 27 e-mails in the span of nine days. These included threats to Beyoncé and JAY-Z. In the texts, recently obtained The Blast, Zimmerman reportedly told Warren to "tell Jay-Z he's a bytch and his wife is a broke *****." He also reportedly said "if [he sees] either of them in [his] life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator."

In May, Zimmerman was charged with a misdemeanor for stalking and harassing Warren. The PI reportedly wasn't the only one to get threats from Zimmerman, though. He allegedly contacted one of the docuseries' executive producers, Michael Gasparro, and other members of the production team with claims that they "harassed" his family.

JAY addressed the threats in DJ Khaled's "Top Off" earlier this year. "Meanwhile Georgie Porgie sinnin’ and sendin’ me threats/Save your breath, you couldn’t beat a flight of steps/Try that **** with a grown man / I’ll kill that fukkboy with my own hand."

The six-part docuseries, Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story, premiered on the Paramount Network on July 30.

Back
Top Bottom