Georgetown 11 low next April

Probably just delayed on NDC. Normal release everywhere else.

Am I the only person that is completely unmoved by these? As much as I bang with G-town because of Pat, these really don't do it for me.

I love the colorway, hate the fact that the upper is mesh and will likely pass cause of that. They should've came out exactly how those gtown collection sample mids were

Might be delaying it, because they've had four straight pretty big weeks of JB releases.

It used to be they only had two major releases a month.

Just need one pair. I liked most of the Georgetown collection from the pics so I'm glad it's just one pair :lol:

Might be delaying it, because they've had four straight pretty big weeks of JB releases.

It used to be they only had two major releases a month.
i guess too many releases is killing their "reseller troll accounts" driving the "justification" of raising more prices up.

I'm hoping they aren't pushed back. Had my eyes on these for a while and most stores already have them in stock so why wait. Plus if nothing has officially come from Nike, then in my book they are a go for next Saturday. Too much speculation based off other sources that doesn't determine the release dates.

Not that I ever had plans of buying these, buy just saw on the homepage and seen the price tag on low xi are now 170$$?!?!?!??!?

:x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom