Georgetown 11 low next April

I understand completely how the code works. Thanks for explaining it in both views. All this started cause today we found out that nike.com is releasing the Georgetown 11's lows am I correct?

I understand completely how the code works. Thanks for explaining it in both views. All this started cause today we found out that nike.com is releasing the Georgetown 11's lows am I correct?

Yes. The NDC calendar shows them releasing. He was confused because he believed the app had them which they don't.

So all websites are getting them.

Sheikhs winners should have emails Friday and calls will go out tomorrow and Friday.

Not gonna lie, went to Champs, FTL, and FNL and none of them received any shipments with a size 14 here in south florida.  Could've been them holding those sizes for employees, but it was strange to hear that they all only got size 13 as their largest size.  Anyone else run into this scenario?

I just got the call from Footlocker! Got my pair! Saturday here I come!

Well damn.  Didn't think they did calls after hours but hey, congrats to ya man!  Hopefully I have the same luck.

Not gonna lie, went to Champs, FTL, and FNL and none of them received any shipments with a size 14 here in south florida.  Could've been them holding those sizes for employees, but it was strange to hear that they all only got size 13 as their largest size.  Anyone else run into this scenario?

Bev center in Los Angeles gets a 15 in everything....they said they didn't get a size 15 for this release. But the shiekhs had 14s and 15s up for their raffles. It's a crap shoot man.

That would have to be a bad coincidence that all those stores are too stupid to get a FSR. Somebody's lying.

The apocalypse didn't come. Whooohooo!

Can we get some pictures in?
I was tired of people posting their ndc rep convo then snkr app yelling.

Anyone got some early releases with pictures of them on or with pretty backgrounds?

Yankees 11 got yall aggy out here
laugh.gif

My FNL got both a 14 and 15 (pittsburgh)

Yea some stores will call you at weird hours.
I've "won" about 10 raffles, and I think my calling range on them has been from 3:30 - 6:30 PM. In my town the stores are pretty consistent, they say the calls will be made in the late afternoon, and that's when they are made.

The apocalypse didn't come. Whooohooo!

Can we get some pictures in?
I was tired of people posting their ndc rep convo then snkr app yelling.

Anyone got some early releases with pictures of them on or with pretty backgrounds?
i think 1 person posted their actual convo with a rep. the rest were people posting what they found out about the 11s situation. just people trying to be helpful. sorry if that annoyed you.

still wondering how that is considered harrassment of NDC reps.....

Going to be in Orlando this weekend, so I can't get any raffle or guaranteed tickets. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom