Georgetown 11 low next April

Damn lucky bro, looks like im heading to niketown on Saturday then

I think the sneaker hype in Phoenix/ Scottsdale is not that crazy.

I have noticed a couple of times at Nike Scottsdale that they do not even put the shoes on the rack, so you have to ask for them, strange in my opinion, since I would automatically think that they are sold out.

I think the sneaker hype in Phoenix/ Scottsdale is not that crazy.

I have noticed a couple of times at Nike Scottsdale that they do not even put the shoes on the rack, so you have to ask for them, strange in my opinion, since I would automatically think that they are sold out.
Yes I did!
Damn lucky bro, looks like im heading to niketown on Saturday then
Yeah. I went to that HOH to get my raffle and they put a pair of wheat lebron in the back instead of put them on the rack. Surprised that they have a bunch pairs left of the white mettalic v. Hope niketown come thru on saturday

I didnt get my call from 3 raffles i did but i guess theres always tomorrow :\

Last edited:
Went to Hibbets got my pair. Line wasn't that bad. There was still tickets left which was surprising. Don't know if the kids are out of town or on the red foam hype. Lol I actually mets the dad who marked up his son legend blue 11s for having bad grades. Didn't know he stayed down my way, guess his son got his grades up because he say he was going to get the lows for him. Interesting.....also odd for a jordan town to have tickets left on a 11.

Went to Hibbets got my pair. Line wasn't that bad. There was still tickets left which was surprising. Don't know if the kids are out of town or on the red foam hype. Lol I actually mets the dad who marked up his son legend blue 11s for having bad grades. Didn't know he stayed down my way, guess his son got his grades up because he say he was going to get the lows for him. Interesting.....also odd for a jordan town to have tickets left on a 11.
roll.gif

just did an online chat with nike -- they will be releasing the 11's on SNKRS -- plz excuse the rotated image

Back
Top Bottom