Georgetown 11 low next April

Going to be in Orlando this weekend, so I can't get any raffle or guaranteed tickets.
mean.gif
Line up with the city at the Florida Mall..lol

Hows the call bacsk going for you..  Today is the day... I'm really not up for going to FL Mall they gonna have the shoes.. but the whole city (goons and all) gonna be out there.. waiting on the app to show them so i can chill eat breakfast with the fam hitting things on the phone and eating a good breakfast.

Hows the call bacsk going for you..  Today is the day... I'm really not up for going to FL Mall they gonna have the shoes.. but the whole city (goons and all) gonna be out there.. waiting on the app to show them so i can chill eat breakfast with the fam hitting things on the phone and eating a good breakfast.

Calls backs really B ? I'll be waiting for them to drop on the app myself. So that failed attempt at taking a shot didn't phase me at all. Besides I always have a backup plan regardless I will double up on these.

Calls backs really B ? I'll be waiting for them to drop on the app myself. So that failed attempt at taking a shot didn't phase me at all. Besides I always have a backup plan regardless I will double up on these.
no shade or shot.. i was asking a real question.. if youre app'ing like i will once it shows up.. kudos to you too.. If i throw a shot ill throw it directly heck even in a PM but im not a drama type dude.. I like to stay neutral with everyone.. who knows i may run into you in person while im in the bay area..lol

The apocalypse didn't come. Whooohooo!

Can we get some pictures in?

I was tired of people posting their ndc rep convo then snkr app yelling.

Anyone got some early releases with pictures of them on or with pretty backgrounds?

i think 1 person posted their actual convo with a rep. the rest were people posting what they found out about the 11s situation. just people trying to be helpful. sorry if that annoyed you.

still wondering how that is considered harrassment of NDC reps.....

From my reading of the thread there were multiple post (at least 12) in regards to ndc and if they are dropping and what they were told by ndc rep and each instance it was the same response. Except the one rep saying Nike is "finding or making" more pairs. What I felt as unnecessary hysteria over the removal of the release from the release page for a few days. Many posts were just people asking what is going on, a repeated question that was answered.

You can count the post if you like, but I feel confident that there was enough post to "annoy" me (as you have stated) and warrant me to describe the amount of inquires to ndc as harassment. You may higher standards to that word. You may even use the word "bug" as a replacement. I felt otherwise.

So I'm guessing there aren't many on feet pics?

I mean it's a shoe forum and it was relevant...... Guess not that many on feet pics simple google search that one.

It's prerelease for a shoe that's not really that hyped up. Let people talk people like to talk.

We could be talking about resell cause talking about how valuable ur shoe is always useful information.

How reliable and legit is sobesoles? Asking for a friend that wants to grab a GS size from them.

FWIW to folks in VA- Finish Line in Fair Oaks won't have these. Tyson's (as noted earlier in thread) will. 

Back
Top Bottom