Georgetown 11 low next April

Metallic Madness?

Anyway, congrats to those who got the call.  I hate you all.  The one and only store in the area I knew was doing a raffle and I participated in was supposed to start calls tonight.  My hopes aren't up but hey, everyone else here is doing fcfs... and i've got SNKRS as a back up.
theyre not on snkrs

How come no one notice the time they are releasing these ? It's not 10am
[h2]AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW 'GREY MIST'[/h2]

$170

APR

LAUNCH:  Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 10:00 AM EDT

Grey Mist/Midnight Navy-White 528895-007

i still see 10AM on NDC. and since there is no notify me button on the app, and the app says releasing on NDC, for now im gonna go with NDC. You may still be right later on tho.

edit:

[h2]NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO 'GYM RED'[/h2]

$230

APR

LAUNCH:  Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 12:00 PM EDT

Gym Red/Gym Red-Black 624041-603

the foams do say 12PM on NDC though so....

Last edited:
based on the times shown on NDC, i believe they are trying to stagger the releases. the 11 lows dropping first at 10AM, then 2 hours later they drop the red foams.

Someone might wanna get into contact with Nike to see what the time really is. I'm pretty sure they meant to do 7am PST if it's on their launch site.

lol. Do you guys see the different times between the launches? So what you're tellin me is different stock between SNKRS app for the lows?

I stand corrected if it is, but I am seeing TWO different times.

Edit; looks like SNKRS app updated with the a 7am PST.

Last edited:
lol. Do you guys see the different times between the launches? So what you're tellin me is different stock between SNKRS app for the lows?

I stand corrected if it is, but I am seeing TWO different times.

Edit; looks like SNKRS app updated with the a 7am PST.
common knowledge would have told you it makes no sense for Nike to release a shoe on NDC then release the same shoe 2 hours later on the app. 2 different shoes? yes. same shoe? no.

I was talking about the lows. Not including the red foams. Referring to the times for the SNKRS app and then what I saw on the launch calendar lol.

I was talking about the lows. Not including the red foams. Referring to the times for the SNKRS app and then what I saw on the launch calendar lol.
yea i know you were talking only about the lows. when you saw 2 different drop times for the lows on NDC and the app, common sense should have told you that only 1 of those times would be correct.

they wouldnt have separate stock for NDC and app and drop the lows at 10 and 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom