Georgetown 11 low next April

first time ndc gave me this error msg "[Code: 041J-0000000]

read somewhere it's blocking overseas transactiions. Oh well. I don't know why this never happened but seriously bummed after trying for over half an hour. Had em in cart and ready. Struck out everywhere seeing as they were in cart on ndc and things always go well. Oh well. Add another to the list. FNL and NDC can't do them from my ip I guess >:

Where do you live? NDC takes US and CA payments.

0-2 on xi lows. Breds gotta be mine. 3rd times a charm 
laugh.gif

I dont think this is part of the remaster program. Just a price hike with no changes. Concord lows > just because it classic black and white.

Last edited:
Got a email saying mine shipped late last night. Can't wait to get these. Navy snakes are one of my favorites so I know these will go hard.

Last edited:
dam kinda mad now that i wasn't able to get these babies off of finishline 
mean.gif
 BUT i was able to get the Red Foam Pros "thanks to my Plug" BUT AGAIN still disappointed with these........BUT those Lab 4s dropping in a couple of weeks tho....what you guys think (opinion wise) should i still try to go after these or forget it coz the Labs coming??? .....you think finishline will restock these?? Whats everyones thoughts on the upcoming Lab 4s?? 

Just check my email and I got my tracking number from ndc at 4:30am.... Just waiting on EB
Only had an order confirmation from NDC. Nothing from EB. I tracked to track my order on EB but it showed an error. Messgaed their live chat thing and they assured me it had been accepted and was being picked ready to ship. Still have a bad feeling about this  
frown.gif

I love 4's but that patient leather creasing is going to be on epic proportions

Seems there is a lot of love hate for these. I wounder what the hare's and chi 1's will bring

Ok im lying dudes will praise the 1's for being a 1 and that high resell

And the hares will pretty much have love hate like every other release this year that not limited.

As of now im out on the hare. I don't need more Grey and white shoes and not a fan of 7's

Chi's just wanna keep my streak of 1's going.

Back
Top Bottom