Georgetown 11 low next April

Houston Shiekh Shoes

Sharpstown - Men: EF16A036A1 - GS: FEA4FAC2E2
The Galleria - Men: 5F56A7FC9B
Memorial City - Men: F3D1B06B00 - GS: 84A9F64340

The homie at Champs just told me he got me as long as I buy a shirt to go with it.

yaylebron.gif

Filled all raffles just FCFS left on Friday but in FNL someone didn't know nothing about the shoe coming about, he just heard "Retro 11" and wanted to fill out a raffle all of a sudden & a size 11 out of all sizes. Don't even know what the **** shoe look like. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hope you are hungry we all eatin this week mass GR

View media item 1478392
NOT a mass GR. If it were, then more than just the two area HOH would be getting them.

Odd because all 4 champs sports stores are getting them.......unless FL allocated every single pair to HOH instead of sending them to other stores.

And are these only in Mens sizes? dont see any mention of GS (for my girl)

NOT a mass GR. If it were, then more than just the two area HOH would be getting them.

Odd because all 4 champs sports stores are getting them.......unless FL allocated every single pair to HOH instead of sending them to other stores.

And are these only in Mens sizes? dont see any mention of GS (for my girl)

There are GS versions

These are definitely not a mass GR. 3 Foot Lockers, 3 Finish Lines, and only 5 Champs over here got them. None of the Footactions, either.

Anyone have any updates on if these will be on NDC or heck SNKRS exclusive?

My bad Houston guys,

Baybrook Mens: 57F0B54B97

had it marked down on my card wrong. had to call them up and ask them what was up.

Damn my champs doesn't do the tickets till Wednesday in the morning and they say they're gone within a hour. Looks like I'm sol there. Entered a raffle at HOH with my mom as well, but I think those are rigged, so basically my only chance is online lol pray for me. Plus to make matters worse in size 10 which is probably one of the most popular sizes.

The champs at tysons in DC is first come first serve. The finish line doesn't know yet and footlocker is also first come first serve.

I'm guessing similar to the other xi low's of recent years. If you know what you're doing online you should be able to flourish. I hope Nike comes through and releases this Saturday as well.

Went to northwest mall today and entered 2 raffles at foot action and Champs. Any Houston peeps have the codes for Greenspoint, Deer Brooke, or Woodlands? I'm trying to hit First Colony and West Oaks tomorrow and will provide codes.

these are releasing similar to the snakeskin xis, def less than concords so be ready bois 

Back
Top Bottom