Georgetown 11 low next April

I can't believe how slow this thread is.
laugh.gif
It may start picking up now though since they release this weekend.

Entered three raffles so far. Memorial City FNL, HOH, and Sharpstown FA. Going to the Galleria HOH and West Oaks FTL tomorrow. I entered three Shiekh Raffles. I have to win one of those at least.

I entered a couple raffles today, it was quite a few ppl entering as I was in the stores too....going to go do some more raffles tomorrow with my girl

Checked out 3 stores in Philadelphia that were doing guaranteed tickets today. All 3 were out in 30 minutes.

My HoH is doing guaranteed tickets Friday at 0800. Sucks that I won't be able to make it cuz of work. Hate when they do that. 

i dont understand ... do you want it to be 50 posts every cpl of minutes?

whats it matter if the thread is slow or not
they want it to have the hype... suprinsingly its slow but when saturday gets here its gonna be.. COPPED.. COPPED.. OOS..Darn COPPED OOS

Are they still dropping online this weekend? Everyone keeps saying they aren't and Nike hasn't responded to my tweet

wasn't able to enter any raffles today so it's online for me  

aren't raffles available on tuesday too?

Are they still dropping online this weekend? Everyone keeps saying they aren't and Nike hasn't responded to my tweet

ndc took off the release list, but it looks like everyone else is. have you not read through this thread to see people entering raffles?

not gonna lie these would have been that much better if the upper was leather or suede

in all of the normal stores.. YES.. still no hear from the NDC site.. i dont wanna deal with jigged raffles kids in a 400 line deep of people.. i wanna get on the app in bed cop and go back to bed

Entered three raffles so far. Memorial City FNL, HOH, and Sharpstown FA. Going to the Galleria HOH and West Oaks FTL tomorrow. I entered three Shiekh Raffles. I have to win one of those at least.

Don't bother with HOH at the Galleria. I Went by today and they told me it is releasing FCFS same as Champs in the Galleria. I would try first colony if you will be out at West Oaks.

Last edited:
No houston peeps with the Shiekh codes for Deerbrook or Greenspoint? I tried to be slick and get them over the phone but that didn't work :smh:

in all of the normal stores.. YES.. still no hear from the NDC site.. i dont wanna deal with jigged raffles kids in a 400 line deep of people.. i wanna get on the app in bed cop and go back to bed
I had a chat with a nike rep tonight. she was very nice, turns out she was a wisconsin fan haha. anyways she did indeed confirm that NDC in fact will NOT be dropping these on saturday. i asked if they were pulled to release at a later date or not releasing period. she asked around and was told there is no info regarding that. so we chat a bit more about easter and whatnot and i managed to get her to dig into the reason why they were pulled and i kid you not she told me after a while of looking "i have been told that Nike is most likely still trying to gather up inventory"

oh well. all the other sites will nowbe blitzed more than usual.

Back
Top Bottom