Georgetown 11 low next April

Crazy only two footlockers in STL are getting these and they both happen to be HOH and one of em only has 48 pairs of em. Gotta try some of the small sneaker shops now

Yeah STL not looking good. Will be online or bust for me bro. Good luck to you.
Crazy only two footlockers in STL are getting these and they both happen to be HOH and one of em only has 48 pairs of em. Gotta try some of the small sneaker shops now

Which location did you enter at Gallaria or Fairview? I have had a lot of luck with Eastbay of late.

I always go to the Galleria. I been getting lucky with finish line with some of my online releases. So ima try them out. Also gotta see what city gear got planned. The one on west florrissant has been doing guaranteed tickets as of lately

Jordan 11 related.. but did ya see this video of Jimmy Jimmy jones.. getting his PE's LGC'd?

Jordan 11 related.. but did ya see this video of Jimmy Jimmy jones.. getting his PE's LGC'd?
That wasnt the real LC there. Ghost said he cant really tell over the phone. Jimmy sent them in and heres the LC

Jimmy's Ray Allen PEs are fake lol

Last edited:
I really hope I can score a pair of these. Been waiting for a colorway like this for too long.

what is GT?
The real question is what is Gaurntee Tickets 
grin.gif

I missed the 7pm deadline for raffles yesterday, so without ndc I'm at the mercy of the footlocker family and FNL.... My outlook is looking bleak Memphis

The real question is what is Gaurntee Tickets >D

A Guarenteed ticket basically reserves your shoe. My local champs does first come first serve the Sunday before the release, and passes out guarenteed tickets. You then come back on release day with ticket and copp your pair.

would have preferred Gtown mids but I'm excited either way for these and the Black/red lows. Hopefully one day I will have them all. View media item 1482139
nice collection pic!!! Love the green snakes!! But the sole yellows so fast on them... only wore mine 5xs but can see da sole turning already... any suggestions on wt i kind do to keep dem icy?

A Guarenteed ticket basically reserves your shoe. My local champs does first come first serve the Sunday before the release, and passes out guarenteed tickets. You then come back on release day with ticket and copp your pair.
Pretty sure he was refering to the misspelling.
Keeps telling me invalid code whenever I try to enter any Houston raffles..
Thats weird. They all worked for me. Was Tuesdasy the last day to enter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom