Gestapo/Black Ops in Portland? Erik Prince Blackwater Reborn

Trump and Prince have a strong relationship

Speak out against Trump or report bad, you will be picked up

Welcome to the police state fr fr

People need to run and not go willingly with these terrorists. Stay safe, friends, but do not comply with this fascism.

People need to run and not go willingly with these terrorists. Stay safe, friends, but do not comply with this fascism.
I wonder.
Not gonna say these unarmed terrorist don't exist, but dudes in cameo gear just picked up that one dude, left everyone else alone, and the only person that made a single noise is the person recording and I think maybe one other bystander... looked fishy to me.

I wonder.
Not gonna say these unarmed terrorist don't exist, but dudes in cameo gear just picked up that one dude, left everyone else alone, and the only person that made a single noise is the person recording and I think maybe one other bystander... looked fishy to me.
Yea, i was wondering why they didnt snatch anyone else up.
Not the only person they've kidnapped. The story hipstermike hipstermike linked in the Warren tweet is another story.
In any case, one citizen being kidnapped by secret police is too many. If he's under arrest, cuff him, read his rights, and identify why he's being put into an unmarked out of state minivan.

Not the only person they've kidnapped. The story hipstermike hipstermike linked in the Warren tweet is another story.
In any case, one citizen being kidnapped by secret police is too many. If he's under arrest, cuff him, read his rights, and identify why he's being put into an unmarked out of state minivan.
No I get that. I just thought that one video was fishy. Was expecting more of a commotion. I mean cops in uniform with cameras in their face which is also completely exposed have yelled something at the people.
I agree though with you about the secret police. I wonder what he laws are around resisting those goons though. Not letting anyone put hands on me especially someone that isn't police or clearly identifies themselves as such.

things are bad in portland. people have been getting snatched up for over a couple of weeks now. why would anyone think any of this is fake?

i've been hearing buzz that people are being taken on joyrides and/or to undisclosed locations for a few hours then returned back out on the street, but there's a lot of mixed info out there

this is a test for the rest of the country. he said he'd squash any BLM related protest just a few days ago

this is a dictatorship folks

959E1682-8AF4-4E47-B43E-730586E516BC.jpeg

I’m in Seattle it’s on local news but this is very disturbing. I was supposed to go downtown there next weekend but this **** got me rattled

All those folks arguing about their rights cause it's sensible to wear masks should be focused on this.

Back
Top Bottom