Gestapo/Black Ops in Portland? Erik Prince Blackwater Reborn

What part of Portland do you live in if you don’t mind me asking? I live by the dockside bar on the waterfront. My wife and I drove through DT yesterday and everything looked fine. Tons of graffiti/art on buildings and the walls but other than that it was just fine down there. Pretty pathetic response on the part of the police and the feds. Nobody is doing anything worth getting upset about other than the damn cops.
I'm in the S Waterfront. Went by the justice center and theres fences being put up along all the parks between 3rd and 4th so the protestors cant assemble off the street. Wonder if it's to make sure the cops can declare it an unlawful assembly even sooner in the night.

I'm in the S Waterfront. Went by the justice center and theres fences being put up along all the parks between 3rd and 4th so the protestors cant assemble off the street. Wonder if it's to make sure the cops can declare it an unlawful assembly even sooner in the night.
Nice I used to live over that way a couple years ago in the Matisse.

It wouldn't surprise me about the fences, the cops have been handling this poorly from the start. I don't think a few rocks, bottles and bricks being lobbed their way warrants the response they have used. I can't stand how this situation has been portrayed by the media either. Protesters haven't been the problem its been the cops from the beginning.

Portland is crazy tonight! The Feds legit had a firing line and just emptied clips on the crowd..

Suggested reading....if haven't yet....

scary **** and now it's happening here.....

41NjQU8t++L.jpg

Lololol at peaceful. Portland has been torn up for the past month and a half. Ted Wheeler has allowed this to happen regularly under his watch under his administration. The only time he got serious about it is when they tried to set up shop near his home. Portland has been anything but peaceful.

I forget what site I'm on. This place has become a cesspool.

fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell fascism in nutshell:

Where are those dudes with guns that had a standoff with police a few years back

DHS is it's own country, I wouldn't want to be detained by them. They can hold you for however long for no reason.

I actually have that book, I think they're under a new company name now to avoid scrutiny. But, it would be extremely disturbing if the feds hired a contractor to deal with its own citizens.

Blackwater USA, now called Academi.

Academi merged with Triple Canopy (private security company) and formed Constellis Group

CEO is Tim Reardon

things are bad in portland. people have been getting snatched up for over a couple of weeks now. why would anyone think any of this is fake?

i've been hearing buzz that people are being taken on joyrides and/or to undisclosed locations for a few hours then returned back out on the street, but there's a lot of mixed info out there

this is a test for the rest of the country. he said he'd squash any BLM related protest just a few days ago

this is a dictatorship folks

You have no idea what a dictatorship is. Look no further than Iran, Russia, China and North Korea where you'd be snatched from your bedroom before you even woke up to protest.

Lololol at peaceful. Portland has been torn up for the past month and a half. Ted Wheeler has allowed this to happen regularly under his watch under his administration. The only time he got serious about it is when they tried to set up shop near his home. Portland has been anything but peaceful.

I forget what site I'm on. This place has become a cesspool.
Nothing says "greatest democracy in the world" like the police shooting the media and beating up medics.

The institutions you support are a laughing stock around the world, so how about you show some patriotism by actually living up to the democratic values this country pretends to uphold?

Freedoms of the press must never be infringed or threatened

For US agents to harm foreign reporters really is a matter the UN needs to hold the current administration accountable for

You have no idea what a dictatorship is. Look no further than Iran, Russia, China and North Korea where you'd be snatched from your bedroom before you even woke up to protest.
And how do you think they start? Look at Turkey under Erdogan if you want to see how dictatorships begin, since admitting that the US is following the same path is too hard for some.
Turning the media into a target, dismissing the advice of knowledgeable people, self-aggrandizement, cult of personality, destruction of alliances that have served the country well, nepotism, influence peddling, manipulation of the electoral process, scapegoating based on ethnic/racial lines, have all been the MO of the Trump administration for the past 4 years. All they need is their Reichstag fire (or in the case of Erdogan, a coup), AND they will have enough justification for purging the judicial system, the legislative branch, and the centers of knowledge that are considered against the administration.

You guys are sleepwalking into the end of American democracy, but instead of waking up, you're holding onto this belief that we are much better than Sisi's Egypt (who is, by the way, Trump's "favorite dictator").

All they need is their Reichstag fire (or in the case of Erdogan, a coup), AND they will have enough justification for purging the judicial system, the legislative branch, and the centers of knowledge that are considered against the administration.

You guys are sleepwalking into the end of American democracy, but instead of waking up, you're holding onto this belief that we are much better than Sisi's Egypt (who is, by the way, Trump's "favorite dictator").

first part is why I think they chose a city known to have a large presence of armed extremist from the left and the right. They’re agitating these groups on purpose and once they get the reaction they want, sweeping changes are coming behind it. It’s obvious at this point.

second, this is legit how it happens. Comparing this country to others descent into dictatorship ain’t gonna work. This has been a slow and steady process since the early 2000s to lead us to this point, as this country is a very special case. People been fed the idea of “it can’t happen here” for their entire lives and here we are.

A lot of people in this country are in for a rude awakening if the situation isn’t brought under control. It’s wild that a generation raised on movies, TV shows, and video games about this kind of situation in conjunction with watching it happen on TV around the world still can’t see it.

Back
Top Bottom