Gestapo/Black Ops in Portland? Erik Prince Blackwater Reborn

Ted is still losing his reelection by a lot, if he runs. Dude has pissed off everyone on every side. This is too little too late and screams virtue signaling to the max.

Voter intimidation and political gang warfare as seen in other countries. Wouldn't be surprised if fed gun laws get more relaxed between now and November.
Create violence to state you need to stop it. This administration is wild. Wonder if Oregon’s Gov will stand with the Mayor.

Ted is still losing his reelection by a lot, if he runs. Dude has pissed off everyone on every side. This is too little too late and screams virtue signaling to the max.

he put himself out there so some credit's due, but he had a chance to put grips on local portland police who've been acting out heavy since day one of the george floyd protest (i got beat by one of them), but whiffed, enabled them and it made it easier for the feds to come in. he's one of the police commissioners in this city, which makes my head spin. big march this saturday

Been watching war journalists for decades in the middle east and never seen them intentionally targeted much, they just get caught up. Different story back home.

(some) feds & mercenaries are supposed to be leaving portland today (though other govt depts will remain) so they brought out the big toys last night to **** with people and burn their skin

i've never seen anything like this. i stayed home last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom