Getting a messed up haircut is the worst feeling ever

tired.gif

That's easily fixable fam, just go to a black/hispanic barber and ask them to taper the sides.
there is no hope for me though smh, barber super pushed back my sides.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So I go to my regular barber today and this guy has a sign on his window saying "Sorry, closed today...will be back on Monday". I thought, no big deal, I'll go to another barber shop just down the street.

As soon as I get in there (the store is empty) a female barber approaches me and asks me to have a seat. I haven't had a female cut my hair in over 8 years because they usually dont do a good job. So everything is going smoothly until it comes to the sideburns. I tell her to taper my sideburns and leave them as they are. This is when things go horribly wrong. She ended up butchering them both. So I'm left with a decent haircut and messed up sideburns.

I go home and try to fix them but they end up being unfixable. I'm gonna have to lay low for a few days and rock a toque everywhere until they grow back.

My sideburns literally look like this
frown.gif

short-sideburns.jpg

nevada.jpg

2r7yluv.gif
Yep... cut sucks!

Originally Posted by YuraS718

roll.gif
Im like 99% I know the dude in the chair.� This dude Ando that was a sneakerhead as well.� Sounds/looks exactly like him too
laugh.gif

On a side note.. thats what happens when you go to some1 new and have 0 patience.� You always need a backup barber you know is good if your regular is unavailable.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at dudes face in the end

Lookin like this:

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FREQUENTFLYER

that can be fixed.
fade it off the line
skin taper it
That's what I was thinking a few seconds ago from looking at the pic.

For real.

Just find a good spot in the the hood and tell em to fix it.

That pic isn't a pic of me. I just typed in "messed up sideburns" in google and found a pic that resembled my unfortunate situation
frown.gif

sure thats what they all say
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So last night I'm driving past this urban barber shop around my area around 8:30pm. I run in and luckily they're still open (they close at 6pm but theywerent done with the customers in the shop). After telling the barber what happened he clowned me hard saying it looked like I cut my hair myself and that mostbarbers dont know what the he.ll they're doing. Dude spent like 25 mins on my head and did a good job.

Now my head looks like this (the hair on the top of my head was cut with scissors)...

buzz131.jpg

Dude is a life saver. Getting a bad haircut is a horrible feeling but getting a nice haircut makes you feel like a trillion bucks
pimp.gif

ive been going to the same barber since i was 8 years old....he hasnt messed me up once.

well worth the $25.

So last night I'm driving past this urban barber shop around my area around 8:30pm. I run in and luckily they're still open (they close at 6pm but they werent done with the customers in the shop). After telling the barber what happened he clowned me hard saying it looked like I cut my hair myself and that most barbers dont know what the he.ll they're doing. Dude spent like 25 mins on my head and did a good job.

Now my head looks like this (the hair on the top of my head was cut with scissors)...

buzz131.jpg

Dude is a life saver. Getting a bad haircut is a horrible feeling but getting a nice haircut makes you feel like a trillion bucks
pimp.gif

hehe, same thing I had to do. Chic hit me with one of these, the Nevada angle PLUS the rat tail sideburns
ciRhcIC2Kr3PhuadbiFTTI-medium.jpg

had to go to another shop and have them Bootsie fade me out, no pics of that though

Back
Top Bottom