GETTING AN EBAY BUYER TO PAY vol. LIKE A BAWSE

Got 'em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

This doesnt sound real plus I dont think you can contact the winner of an auction , you bid and lost on til feedback between the seller and the winner is exchanged.

I know because I tried to contact the winning bidder on an auction I lost a few years ago and I couldnt contact them, maybe its changed now.
If you were the person who sold the item, you have the buyer's ID.  You can then just sign out, sign in with another user name, go to advanced search to find that buyer's ID, and contact them that way.

Of course, if the buyer were smart, they would know that this would be the only way to do this now-a-days (didn't used to be this way).

I wouldn't do this because of the fact that they have your home address and stuff.  Of course, I guess if you used a spoof account to do it all... but that kind of defeats the whole purpose I guess (you'd basically be doing it just do this to some people a few times until Ebay got a hold of it)...

I guess if you don't care about them possibly doing some stuff with your information, then this would definitely work (if they fell for the message).

This doesnt sound real plus I dont think you can contact the winner of an auction , you bid and lost on til feedback between the seller and the winner is exchanged.

I know because I tried to contact the winning bidder on an auction I lost a few years ago and I couldnt contact them, maybe its changed now.

You are correct. All you see as a non winning bidder is bidder #1, a scrambled name, and their feedback score. Unless you specifically know the username, you dont know anything. If I know their name, I can search completed auctions and see what they won. I guess that takes a user that uses ebay frequently. To the common person, I assume they think anyone can see anything.

omg, if true, that dude is my hero. ive had people back out on me before, so frustrating. not on such short notice, but still.

*!%*

Great Idea

Havent had this issue in a while but will use next time it arises

Pretty dope

Sucks you can't browse peoples SN on ebay anymore, so ya'll trying to do this, are pretty much out of unluck. Unless the buyer doesn't pay attention to ebay.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

You are correct. All you see as a non winning bidder is bidder #1, a scrambled name, and their feedback score. Unless you specifically know the username, you dont know anything. If I know their name, I can search completed auctions and see what they won. I guess that takes a user that uses ebay frequently. To the common person, I assume they think anyone can see anything.
Exactly why this really won't work anymore.

Damn that was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Very smart move. Chick got what she deserved 

I've tried this before. Didn't work for me. eBay blocks the name of the winner of auctions and blocks some messages. This only worked years ago.

Back
Top Bottom