Getting Banned/Suspended Unnapreciation

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
 oh DC
Cuz said something slick to me a few months ago. I made an effort to make sure justice was carried out. Glad to have you back man. We missed you.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 My fault for that DC, what I said was out of line. Its great to be back
pimp.gif
Why don't u guys get a room and hug it out!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
 oh DC
Cuz said something slick to me a few months ago. I made an effort to make sure justice was carried out. Glad to have you back man. We missed you.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 My fault for that DC, what I said was out of line. Its great to be back
pimp.gif
Why don't u guys get a room and hug it out!!
laugh.gif

My last screen name got banned for posting a link to girl wearing a t-back. I now look at the appreciation threads and they are littered with gstrings. some are bareback. i aint trippin that was back in 08

My last screen name got banned for posting a link to girl wearing a t-back. I now look at the appreciation threads and they are littered with gstrings. some are bareback. i aint trippin that was back in 08

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

u dry snitchin' bruh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

u dry snitchin' bruh

Back
Top Bottom