GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

its prob these same girls running around saying 'im independent i pay my own bills i dont need no man for that..'' ha..

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

3 pages and no pics?

im calling her glorious breast to be ducktales
tired.gif
tired.gif

i guess you dont get much attention at home so require it here. You must know NT is MOSTLY dudes right? hey but to each his own.

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

i guess you dont get much attention at home so require it here. You must know NT is MOSTLY dudes right? hey but to each his own.

roll.gif

Where's Michael Jackson at?

laugh.gif

OP is probably Perez Hilton...he/she probably can't even log on Niketalk right now since shes glued on the toilet from that free $$++

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with some self (glorious breasts)appreciation….even if you do have to come and throw it in a bunch of guy's faces, and not post pics
ohwell.gif
…LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

laugh.gif

How about getting free +$+$ in Footlocker because of your body though ?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
how bout asking for directions to footlocker and homie walking you there and buying the shoes off the cuteness.... chicks talking about mexicanfood homie aint pay for. smh. talking about boobies. you dont say stuff like that regardless.

How about getting free +$+$ in Footlocker because of your body though ?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Getting hype over a pair of free Footlocker socks.

Kneesh, no offense, but you have no body.

my opinion...guys dont just give you free stuff, they expect something back...........one of yall are gonna mess around and get your self in trouble becausedude wants something in return.

Females buying you free %$$# is way better. Females coming over to cook you dinner with food they bought.
pimp.gif

I'm guessing this sorta thing doesn't happen to the OP that often which is why she's so hyped about it.
laugh.gif

my opinion...guys dont just give you free stuff, they expect something back...........one of yall are gonna mess around and get your self in trouble because dude wants something in return.
Here's the thing...the dudes that be giving females free ##+# all the time are the ones least likely to actually get something back.

You don't have to buy a female anything if you really want her. Dudes stay putting the P on the pedestal. You're just making your goal that much moreunattainable by giving her free stuff and making her think she's more special than she really is. Stop gassing chicks and treat them like real people andnot some prize winning and you'll get a lot more of what you want out of life.

Back
Top Bottom