GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

i can't believe i just gone through 5+ pages of this nonsense..

indifferent.gif
SMH @ me.

against my better judgement, I'm going on record and saying this place was a lot better when a female posting was few and far between.
you cats stay juicin these chicks up, they'll keep making posts like this.
6 pages of dudes asking for pics of a female?
Really? Really??
google image...
type in "boobs"...
have fun...

-J-

I see I am echoing Kneesh's feelings...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If girls would stop with hypocrisy this post wouldn't exist either. Females the first to accuse dudes of wanting only 1 thing, yet females just came in here bragging about manipulating it.

Congratulations for using your only asset
grin.gif

That's why most of them are depreciating assets/entities.

Craigslists dude FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

RellNye , how about you never seen my body ...

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif

Dudes are real thirsty for $+%@% they aren't going to get though , its ridiculous .

If dudes would stop simping for girls that aren't theirs , these theads will always exist . I never understood the logic ...
laugh.gif
Stop it while you're ahead baby girl. I've seen your pics before and you are not all of that. Why I need to ask henz for? He's notgoing to validate anything that you haven't shown us. And what is a minor doing sending pics to a grown man for? You are under 18 correct? Those maturitytests that Loyola gave you definitely don't prove anything because you still act like a child.

thread is lame as hell and full of simpery. how some dudes would buy a random girl #!#@ cause she looks good is beyond me.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif

Dudes are real thirsty for $+%@% they aren't going to get though , its ridiculous .

If dudes would stop simping for girls that aren't theirs , these theads will always exist . I never understood the logic ...
laugh.gif
Stop it while you're ahead baby girl. I've seen your pics before and you are not all of that. Why I need to ask henz for? He's not going to validate anything that you haven't shown us. And what is a minor doing sending pics to a grown man for? You are under 18 correct? Those maturity tests that Loyola gave you definitely don't prove anything because you still act like a child.
6pbvv4.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If girls would stop with hypocrisy this post wouldn't exist either. Females the first to accuse dudes of wanting only 1 thing, yet females just came in here bragging about manipulating it.

Congratulations for using your only asset
grin.gif

well considering how many dogs there are on here (or at least pretend to be players/gods gifts to women) good for you.
I personally hate women like this and don't give them jack (but you didn't manipulate for it so no hate on you OP). but on NT I think this provides abit of balance to the equation

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif
Henz, what's up with this...?
nerd.gif

Y'all playing something besides NBA 2K9 over there?
Spoiler [+]
I'm $%*%$@* around...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Stop it while you're ahead baby girl. I've seen your pics before and you are not all of that. Why I need to ask henz for? He's not going to validate anything that you haven't shown us. And what is a minor doing sending pics to a grown man for? You are under 18 correct? Those maturity tests that Loyola gave you definitely don't prove anything because you still act like a child.
Damn.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That henz0 thing was an inside joke . Don't ask him . Damn hop the %!*+ off my dude
laugh.gif

Why you so mad ? If you read my posts you would see I was agreeing with you ... its not a thing to be proud of , the whole thing is just funny .

I may be immature as you say but I don't have anything to worry about . I do what I have to do &nd come to NT to joke , I'm not worried about it .
laugh.gif

its true girls be gettin stuff for free all the dam time, even from women. either that or everyone just hates me....

roll.gif
roll.gif

That henz0 thing was an inside joke . Don't ask him . Damn hop the %!*+ off my dude
laugh.gif
I hope you weren't talking to me...
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif
Henz, what's up with this...?
nerd.gif

Y'all playing something besides NBA 2K9 over there?
Spoiler [+]
I'm $%*%$@* around...
laugh.gif
Check the spoiler.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom