GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

one time, I got free taco bell because they messed up my order and let me keep the wrong food. I highly doubt it had anything to do with me being female though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

indifferent.gif
@ last two post
word
laugh.gif
.. "off the cuteness" ...
roll.gif
@ how he walk you there ... neirther one of ya'll have a car ???
gettin' free $$!* @ footlocker
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

indifferent.gif
@ last two post
word
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ how we walk you there ... neirther one of ya'll have a car ???
im sure if they keep this up....they get one oif these dude to buy them a car too. lol

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Females buying you free %$$# is way better. Females coming over to cook you dinner with food they bought.
pimp.gif

I'm guessing this sorta thing doesn't happen to the OP that often which is why she's so hyped about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

my opinion...guys dont just give you free stuff, they expect something back...........one of yall are gonna mess around and get your self in trouble because dude wants something in return.
Here's the thing...the dudes that be giving females free ##+# all the time are the ones least likely to actually get something back.

You don't have to buy a female anything if you really want her. Dudes stay putting the P on the pedestal. You're just making your goal that much more unattainable by giving her free stuff and making her think she's more special than she really is. Stop gassing chicks and treat them like real people and not some prize winning and you'll get a lot more of what you want out of life.

ok...i feel you on the whole lets say me coming to cook you dinner, and basically "trading places" theme...been there done it, would def do it again.

but is there really something wrong with dudes putting 'us' on pedestals? (but yet, you don't mind a girl making you feel a little special bybuying you shhh? i mean, i never took getting free stuff for me being any more special than the next chick. i always look at it as hey, my day just went alittle better.

But there are girls who take these things way out of proportion, and always expect this type of treatmeant, from guys, imo, i appreciate"discounts/freebies" when its least expected. And i'm the type, if i ever see that person again, I would try and return the favor as bestas possible (nothing sexual...but basically, let me do you a favor...lunch is on me kind of thing)

Originally Posted by akuratl02

indifferent.gif
@ last two post
word
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ how we walk you there ... neirther one of ya'll have a car ???
im sure if they keep this up....they get one oif these dude to buy them a car too. lol
I sense sarcasm ... lol .. thats bad news , was the recession in full affect yet ?? Im just laughin' cause shorty thought she wasdoooooooiiiinnn iiiiit , by gettin the kix off the cuteness
laugh.gif

Females buying you free %$$# is way better. Females coming over to cook you dinner with food they bought.
pimp.gif
This man knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif

I'm not buying a damn thing for a random female, think her presence alone would make me want to spend my money?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Chicks buying me shhhhh.. now that's where it's at
happy.gif

I'm bout to go over to JJB & start a thread title : Getting Free Refills @ 7-11 VOL.. Thank Jesus For My

Glorious Penis Print ...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

pimp.gif

I'm guessing this sorta thing doesn't happen to the OP that often which is why she's so hyped about it.
laugh.gif

my opinion...guys dont just give you free stuff, they expect something back...........one of yall are gonna mess around and get your self in trouble because dude wants something in return.
Here's the thing...the dudes that be giving females free ##+# all the time are the ones least likely to actually get something back.

You don't have to buy a female anything if you really want her. Dudes stay putting the P on the pedestal. You're just making your goal that much more unattainable by giving her free stuff and making her think she's more special than she really is. Stop gassing chicks and treat them like real people and not some prize winning and you'll get a lot more of what you want out of life.

ok...i feel you on the whole lets say me coming to cook you dinner, and basically "trading places" theme...been there done it, would def do it again.

but is there really something wrong with dudes putting 'us' on pedestals? (but yet, you don't mind a girl making you feel a little special by buying you shhh? i mean, i never took getting free stuff for me being any more special than the next chick. i always look at it as hey, my day just went a little better.

But there are girls who take these things way out of proportion, and always expect this type of treatmeant, from guys, imo, i appreciate "discounts/freebies" when its least expected. And i'm the type, if i ever see that person again, I would try and return the favor as best as possible (nothing sexual...but basically, let me do you a favor...lunch is on me kind of thing)
There's nothing wrong with treating a girl or your girlfriend special after you've gotten to know her. But to just be giving women freegifts and other things simply based off her looks is just inordinate. However, if after you've spent time with a female and you want to reward her basedupon her personality and how she treats you that's perfectly fine. I'm all for that. But I'd never condone treating somebody you have norelationship with special just because they look a certain way. Being a gentleman and respectful toward women is all gravy, but dudes OD going out of their wayto give attractive females free %@$# thinking they're going to get something in return. Because they're not.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

but is there really something wrong with dudes putting 'us' on pedestals? (but yet, you don't mind a girl making you feel a little special by buying you shhh? i mean, i never took getting free stuff for me being any more special than the next chick. i always look at it as hey, my day just went a little better.

But there are girls who take these things way out of proportion, and always expect this type of treatmeant, from guys, imo, i appreciate "discounts/freebies" when its least expected. And i'm the type, if i ever see that person again, I would try and return the favor as best as possible (nothing sexual...but basically, let me do you a favor...lunch is on me kind of thing)
There's nothing wrong with treating a girl or your girlfriend special after you've gotten to know her. But to just be giving women free gifts and other things simply based off her looks is just inordinate. However, if after you've spent time with a female and you want to reward her based upon her personality and how she treats you that's perfectly fine. I'm all for that. But I'd never condone treating somebody you have no relationship with special just because they look a certain way. Being a gentleman and respectful toward women is all gravy, but dudes OD going out of their way to give attractive females free %@$# thinking they're going to get something in return. Because they're not.

You're absolutely right about the looks thing...on another note...sometimes i would actually get 'offended' by this. Especially having"certain features" that are quite noticable...it should not work this way, and it can be degrading at times...thinking a man is doing me a favorbecause i look good and expect something...big no-no, and they will FAIL. I see where you have gone with this...kind of in the direction i am, because when ihave gotten my freebies or whatever you want to call it, i always try and associate it with me being a very sociable, liked person. I don't want to beappreciated because of my looks, i want to be appreciated because of who i am and how I have affected that person, in a good way.

ok...umm, i have more on my mind...but i am about to go and do "lunch" lol...hope this shed some light on ya'lls
laugh.gif

The extremity of the intropression and utmost fervor i harbour for everything you females stand for
I can only perceive any act you do as profanity, flagrancy of the highest capital and shamlessness
to an acute terminal point and i sustain only by a whim chance that i sequentially see your boobies and demise.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with treating a girl or your girlfriend special after you've gotten to know her. But to just be giving women free gifts and other things simply based off her looks is just inordinate. However, if after you've spent time with a female and you want to reward her based upon her personality and how she treats you that's perfectly fine. I'm all for that. But I'd never condone treating somebody you have no relationship with special just because they look a certain way. Being a gentleman and respectful toward women is all gravy, but dudes OD going out of their way to give attractive females free %@$# thinking they're going to get something in return. Because they're not.

You're absolutely right about the looks thing...on another note...sometimes i would actually get 'offended' by this. Especially having "certain features" that are quite noticable...it should not work this way, and it can be degrading at times...thinking a man is doing me a favor because i look good and expect something...big no-no, and they will FAIL. I see where you have gone with this...kind of in the direction i am, because when i have gotten my freebies or whatever you want to call it, i always try and associate it with me being a very sociable, liked person. I don't want to be appreciated because of my looks, i want to be appreciated because of who i am and how I have affected that person, in a good way.

ok...umm, i have more on my mind...but i am about to go and do "lunch" lol...hope this shed some light on ya'lls
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

RellNye , how about you never seen my body ...

Ask henz0 ...
roll.gif

Dudes are real thirsty for $+%@% they aren't going to get though , its ridiculous .

If dudes would stop simping for girls that aren't theirs , these theads will always exist . I never understood the logic ...
laugh.gif

If girls would stop with hypocrisy this post wouldn't exist either. Females the first to accuse dudes of wanting only 1 thing, yet females just came inhere bragging about manipulating it.

Congratulations for using your only asset
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom