Getting girls numbers but they not answersing text/phones calls unappreciation

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

She didn't wanna give it to you in the first place

yns..
Basically. I used to do this in my younger days. i didn't know how to say no. If she doesnt call back then move on. hopefully, like me, she'll grow out of it.
What if she gave me the number without me asking, and she still ignores calls/texts?
She found someone between the time she gave you the number and you 1st called her. Whoever it was got her fiending and she completely forgot aboutyou until you called and she remembered, or she had a man wanted to get back at him but couldn't go through with it.

This is why I give them MY number....If she's feeling you she will call/text/reply/whatever.....

My Time + My energy = Valuable

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by drekin06

Whats up with this? Why give me the number in the first place if your not going to answer my text or phone calls. Has anyone else been through this?
Man that doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, it's not like girls can give out fake numbers or names...or pretend to vibe with you to make you go away in a not-so demoralizing manner.
What?

she didn't wanna giv it in da first place but couldn't be rude so she gav it n chose neva to answer, but my question is how would she kno ur number tonot answer?? she must've pickd up ur first call n then neva pickd up any other calls u made

When I was younger, I'd do that but now I just tell them I'm not interested.

Back then sometimes it felt sucky to say no when the guy seemed cool (even if there was no interest) but I don't do that anymore. I just tell guys that Idon't give my number out (if it's like in the street somewhere) and keep it moving. Although, there are some guys that don't take no for an answerand try to talk you into it. Not saying OP is one of them but I'm sure there are chicks out there that give it out just to get dudes out of their faces andthey have no intention of answering. The situation can get real stupid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Been there done that. delete it and keep moving...

last time this happened to me...I met this chick @ some industry party......she gave me her info acting mad sideways...i hit her up to see if we could kick it...she was like I'm never free...big stoneface
It's the same story here, more or less, except I knew once the girl left the spot that I was more or less never really going to hear from heragain. I hit her up twice; one time one of her friends said she wasn't available, and the next time she answered and discreetly said she was busy. Oneday I was bored and using the info she gave me, conveniently Facebooked her.

Ironically enough, no sooner do I see this post do I look on my Facebook timeline and see her posting a couple of new pictures. I guess she really is goingham with her studies at the big state school she's at. Like my dude 100K said, it's best to keep it moving. We're grown now, if not young adults,and women playing all these games are quickly locking themselves out of getting what they want, or at least need. They think they're winning battles, butthey're slowly losing a war... And then want to complain about no good dudes being out there. I'll give any female the benefit of the doubt, but evenas cool as I am about things, my kindness is no longer a weakness.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I do this...::shrugs:: sorry guys.
Save Time + Sent Message + Outgoing Message + Your Time + Battery Life by not giving it... most dudes will move on
happy.gif

Happened to me a good number of times duke. Chicks seem to be into games for some reason or another.

It sucks but you guys should know that most girls are doing it because they probably think you're really nice and they just don't want to be mean toyou. If you're a cool #%@ dude, it's their loss. Let them miss out.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Happened to me a good number of times duke. Chicks seem to be into games for some reason or another.
This. They love playing games and never know what they want to do. I was working with a girl who was down to earth and cool, partied a few timestogether. Than shes always saying how she wanted to go out into the city and chill, and everytime we made "plans" something else came up. After 2times I just said f it. still cool with her though

This happened to me quite a bit. It stopped though....I learned to not get the number, but get the date right then and there. Then the number will mean a lotmore and will actually have an use. Not to mention it shows a bit more confidence and lets her know you know what you're doing.

If she's feeling you then it's on, set it up and then get the number as a means to the date. Don't just "pull" the number and call heragain only to have her go "#%% who are you again?"

I dunno, like someone said it's just part of the game. I'm sure there are other guys out there who pull numbers just to pull them too, and never callthe girl at all. Girls just move on after that, you should too.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

This happened to me quite a bit. It stopped though....I learned to not get the number, but get the date right then and there. Then the number will mean a lot more and will actually have an use. Not to mention it shows a bit more confidence and lets her know you know what you're doing.

If she's feeling you then it's on, set it up and then get the number as a means to the date. Don't just "pull" the number and call her again only to have her go "#%% who are you again?"

I dunno, like someone said it's just part of the game. I'm sure there are other guys out there who pull numbers just to pull them too, and never call the girl at all. Girls just move on after that, you should too.
that's been my approach as of late

Originally Posted by Executive76

I give them 3 strikes...then just delete the #.
It's only one for me, which is usually a call. If there's no answer, I'll leave a text and that's it.

Balls completely in your court after that and I'm off living my life.

Sometimes, though, I probably shoot myself in the foot and don't even know it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

This. They love playing games and never know what they want to do. I was working with a girl who was down to earth and cool, partied a few times together. Than shes always saying how she wanted to go out into the city and chill, and everytime we made "plans" something else came up. After 2 times I just said f it. still cool with her though and never hit her up.
^ this and sometimes i feel like showing up to wherever they are at, and be like "WTH goes on through that "brain" of yours?"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom