Getting girls numbers but they not answersing text/phones calls unappreciation

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'll just give her my twitter business card.

3571491223_c359679635_o.jpg

getting a girls number is ehhh,
since ive had my business card i just give those out n if a girl is interested she'll hit me bak,
n it goes back on approaching a girl the right way, some girls give out their numbers, n gave u that im busy nonsense cuz the dont have the strength to justsay not,
so they lead u around, usually by the 2nd tx u can tell if its worth it or not, if not keep it moving. real talk

da best revenge though is when they see you on da street wit a hot mama, ridin' clean, drippin' fresh THEN they magically find your number and starttextin you

like "hey baby, when we gonna chill?"
grin.gif

guys da problem is girls like to collect guy's numbers like DS sneakers...so they can impress they friends and boost they ego of all

da guys that "want to get wit them"

good post,

i askd this chicka if she wanted to smoke a blunt with me via text, i call her and she says 30 mins... i text, no response so i tell her i changed my mind,gnite...

and sparked the grape sweet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:Hat

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da best revenge though is when they see you on da street wit a hot mama, ridin' clean, drippin' fresh THEN they magically find your number and start textin you

not only that just when they see u on anything stunting or see the pool u got,
*++#@ funny cuz ill randomly meet girls, but then they see that i know ppl at this club or here or there,
i guess their phone works then,

Yeah women play stupid games, and wonder why some dudes go ham on their number...I knew a dude who will give a chicks number out to his boys, and gas them onsome 'she like guys like you'. ...Personally, I'll hit them with a text after about a good week calling out the obvious....They usually respond tothat.

"charge it to the game..."

eh, whatever. there are other fish in the sea. if one is playing games then on to the next one, word to Swizzy

Sometimes girls think/feel like they ++$* dont
stink and they got too much on they plate, so
they do this. 9 outta 10 a chick always has a
dude on the sideline she's chasin & another
thats chasin her, and too busy to get involved
in another dude beasting.

U can def tell which ones are poppin-off off top.
Those might be the ones u wanna press to get
the #, kuz u kno it'll be a done deal. The ones
u might have to work with, u should just spark
a real convo wit, and not even be on no "Give
me ur #" type iish but have them pressin u for
urs or really interested to give u theirs.

She wasn't feeling you to begin with.

*#!* them, delete it and keep moving *shrugs shoulders*.

I called this one girl recently for the first time and she picked up the first time, but I couldn't talk for too long because I was busy. I told her tocome over to my room this week and chill. I called her and she didn't pick up. A few hours later I called back and it went straight to her voicemail. Shebetter pick up next time.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I called this one girl recently for the first time and she picked up the first time, but I couldn't talk for too long because I was busy. I told her to come over to my room this week and chill. I called her and she didn't pick up. A few hours later I called back and it went straight to her voicemail. She better pick up next time.

or else...
axe-murderer.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

guys at da end of da day just bag some more....when they see you doing good they'll find you...trust its happened to me several times.

a good icebreaker is ask for da number, then when ya talkin ask for da AIM....girls and freaks alike are more inclined to be more open and receptive

of sexual advances on AIM then thru phone calls/text.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

guys at da end of da day just bag some more....when they see you doing good they'll find you...trust its happened to me several times.

a good icebreaker is ask for da number, then when ya talkin ask for da AIM....girls and freaks alike are more inclined to be more open and receptive

LOL Ninjahood speaking like a true New Yorker I have got more $$@ off of Aim than talking over the phone in the last 2-3 years,But normally a girl that dodgesme ends up seeing me in a club talking to promoters and hits me on Aim or Myspace asking me whats good how I been etc and than I get them open and pass themoff to my boys making alley oops for the score

Girls like having dudes call their phone so they can feel like they are important or someone is sweating them. Give your #. If she calls, then she isinterested.

happen to me over the summer with some girl i didnt know, but she said she seen me around campus.got her #, but never picked up. First day of class starts andi realize breezy is in my class.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

She didn't wanna give it to you in the first place

yns..
Basically. I used to do this in my younger days. i didn't know how to say no. If she doesnt call back then move on. hopefully, like me, she'll grow out of it.
What if she gave me the number without me asking, and she still ignores calls/texts?
Oh that's different and weird. If she gave you the number w/o you asking maybe she just was too busy to answer. How long did you wait? Yesterday my phones radio randomy cut off from 2 pm to about 11 pm and I couldn't get in contact w/ anyone so maybe something similar happened? If it doeson for more than 3 days I would just forget about it.
When a chick is "busy"....she usually has a man.

I dunno about all that. Some people just have hectic schedules or they are dealing w/ a lot of stuff. There have been times when it seems like there justaren't enough hours in the day and I forget to stay in touch w/ people
embarassed.gif
. But again if it lasts longer than a couple of days then you should just move on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

VERY TRUE.

devil.gif

good thread, has happened to me too many times, most of the time because i was oblivious. i've come a long way...

those girls are really immature, and a waste of time. women don't mature as fast as people think.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

This is why I give them MY number....If she's feeling you she will call/text/reply/whatever.....

My Time + My energy = Valuable

Why is this such a foreign idea to dudes?

Back
Top Bottom