Getting girls numbers but they not answersing text/phones calls unappreciation

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da best revenge though is when they see you on da street wit a hot mama, ridin' clean, drippin' fresh THEN they magically find your number and start textin you
riding clean on w hat? pegs on ur bike?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

guys at da end of da day just bag some more....when they see you doing good they'll find you...trust its happened to me several times.

a good icebreaker is ask for da number, then when ya talkin ask for da AIM....girls and freaks alike are more inclined to be more open and receptive

of sexual advances on AIM then thru phone calls/text.

da prophet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It was probably easier for her to give you her number and then just ignore you, then to say no to you when you asked.
Let me tell you about my recent one. I got this girl number and we scheduled a date. The day comes and i text her, are we still going out tonight and i dont get no response. Im like wassup with that. If the girl doesnt want to give me her number, Im cool with that. I'll just move on to the next girl but how is it easier to give someone the number instead of saying no? <

can someone answer this for me about my situation?

Originally Posted by rodster831

she probably didnt give you her number.
its just a believable first three numbers, then four that she just put together

This.

Or she gave her brothers # or friends etc.

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by rodster831

she probably didnt give you her number.
its just a believable first three numbers, then four that she just put together

Or she gave her brothers # or friends etc.

She gave me her number .I talk to her on the phone and text her a couple of times.

keep calling if that dont work find her on FB then msg her.

if she dont respond find her info on the net.

then stalk her job/work/school show up.

then keep asking why she wont pick up the DAMN PHONE!!!

Whats up with this? Why give me the number in the first place if your not going to answer my text or phone calls. Has anyone else been through this?
It was the easiest way to you off of her back...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It was probably easier for her to give you her number and then just ignore you, then to say no to you when you asked.
Let me tell you about my recent one. I got this girl number and we scheduled a date. The day comes and i text her, are we still going out tonight and i dont get no response. Im like wassup with that. If the girl doesnt want to give me her number, Im cool with that. I'll just move on to the next girl but how is it easier to give someone the number instead of saying no? <

can someone answer this for me about my situation?
Some girls are just afraid to tell guys "no" ...

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by raptors29

I called this one girl recently for the first time and she picked up the first time, but I couldn't talk for too long because I was busy. I told her to come over to my room this week and chill. I called her and she didn't pick up. A few hours later I called back and it went straight to her voicemail. She better pick up next time.

or else...
axe-murderer.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

keep calling if that dont work find her on FB then msg her.

if she dont respond find her info on the net.

then stalk her job/work/school show up.

then keep asking why she wont pick up the DAMN PHONE!!!
Persistence...works like a charm...
pimp.gif

Best case scenario:
Her: Leave me Alone you PSYCHO!
You: Psycho? Psycho?! Biscuit! who you calling a Psycho?!
Her: I'm sorry Daddy...i must of lost my mind for a sec...sure we can kick it...
pimp.gif

You: And wear something skimpy too...
pimp.gif

Her: Yes Daddy...
embarassed.gif

girls are like busses

On everything this has never happened to me though.. I guess I know how to choose my prospects... But I ain't gonna lie though Ive booked snitches andnever called. Now they HATE that %%@%.
laugh.gif

My dudes.. what are yall doing??? NEVER ask a female for a number. Females will ive out numbers likenothing because they want the attention and they want to be gassed up. YOU GIVE THE GIRL YOUR NUMBER, that way if she calls you she is 100%interested.

OP, that just means she was never into you in the first place.

just keep it moving, eventually you will find other chicks who ARE into you.

That giving your number out is a good route to go. But someone alluded to it earlier in this post, its all about establishing as much of rapport, andanticipation about yourself when you meet. The whole 'getting numbers' is overrated in the grand scheme of things.

...I can recall times in which I've really only grabbed a number as a means to truly meet up, or make plans. Hell, you know your game is truly top notchwhen a chick throw you the address first.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

My dudes.. what are yall doing??? NEVER ask a female for a number. Females will ive out numbers like nothing because they want the attention and they want to be gassed up. YOU GIVE THE GIRL YOUR NUMBER, that way if she calls you she is 100% interested.
This guy..........

Is not smashing.

Originally Posted by migit1209

laugh.gif
Never has happened to me. Mostly because i don't ask for it but they give it to me. I'm never the one to start a convo as well. I'd be damned if i have to text/call first.
pimp.gif
ive been around the world. easy to say on the internet. .im calling ducktales

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by migit1209

laugh.gif
Never has happened to me. Mostly because i don't ask for it but they give it to me. I'm never the one to start a convo as well. I'd be damned if i have to text/call first.
pimp.gif
ive been around the world. easy to say on the internet. .im calling ducktales
Cosign.

Nobody believed him.

Simple Strategy:
Call her right after you get the number and if her phone rings....play if off. If her phone is out and you don't see it ring, hit her with this
indifferent.gif
and go talk to the next female.
A lot of girls don't have the courage to say no to your face, they rather lead you on. It's all a game fam. Just don't be a simp and buy drinks oranything of that nature.

Also, keep in mind some girls might actually have given you their number, but they also handed it out to 20 other guys. If you didn't talk to her for like20 minutes or have something that separates you from the other guys i.e. your career ($$), looks, etc........... She's not going to remember you. If yougot 8 numbers that night, why don't you think the females you talk to got double the numbers you got
laugh.gif
. Also remember some of these girls are drunk, high, rolling, barred out, etc.

I swear some of my homeboys be spittin commercial break/elevator game to females and thinking she gonna remember them after 3 days.
If you're going to talk to a female with elevator game, you prolly should talk to 15 then you might get 1 date/jump.

Or

You spend alot of time with 2-3 females at the club, and you might get 1 date/jump.

Real talk though.

Trying to pull females at the club though, we off that. Better places to do this.

Back
Top Bottom