Getting married abroad for 10k

Wait WHATTTTT!!????? They pay us to marry them and they pretty good looking?? What part of the game is this?? MOAR details plz.

Wait WHATTTTT!!????? They pay us to marry them and they pretty good looking?? What part of the game is this?? MOAR details plz.

It can also backfire on you as well.....My man told me a story about how one of his uncles friends married a Filipino...she learned "The American Way" Divorced him and is now entitled to half of his money...She sends a lot of money to her family back home and they are just living it up off that mans money
30t6p3b.gif

It can also backfire on you as well.....My man told me a story about how one of his uncles friends married a Filipino...she learned "The American Way" Divorced him and is now entitled to half of his money...She sends a lot of money to her family back home and they are just living it up off that mans money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

LMAO, I am khmer too and I've been offered 50k.  
pimp.gif

I still can't do it despite how much money that is.  My friend did it and got caught by INS and was threatened with jail time.  Luckily they gave him a break and said just snitch on her and he got let off while she was deported.  Not sure if he got all the cash before she got caught up.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

LMAO, I am khmer too and I've been offered 50k.  
pimp.gif

I still can't do it despite how much money that is.  My friend did it and got caught by INS and was threatened with jail time.  Luckily they gave him a break and said just snitch on her and he got let off while she was deported.  Not sure if he got all the cash before she got caught up.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Damn , would've did this but i got a baby on the way
laugh.gif

Bro I have 1 and 1 on the way and I'm seriously thinking house $ and college $... seriousness

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Damn , would've did this but i got a baby on the way
laugh.gif

Bro I have 1 and 1 on the way and I'm seriously thinking house $ and college $... seriousness

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

its easy to do but getting one that will pay is the hard part. Then getting one that will pay and let smash is harder. Why would i pay you then have you fufill you freaky fantasies with me. Students on visas are a gold mine.

hmmm

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

its easy to do but getting one that will pay is the hard part. Then getting one that will pay and let smash is harder. Why would i pay you then have you fufill you freaky fantasies with me. Students on visas are a gold mine.

hmmm

Had a co-worker (who was gay) married a Vietnamese chick for 10Gs. They end up moving in together, the guy gets his money and everything appears to be going "well". Three months later the dude takes off and moves to another state without telling the girl 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Had a co-worker (who was gay) married a Vietnamese chick for 10Gs. They end up moving in together, the guy gets his money and everything appears to be going "well". Three months later the dude takes off and moves to another state without telling the girl 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom