Getting older unappreciation post

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i feel so old im turning 20 soon
frown.gif
no more teenage years anyone else gonna dread their birthday?

indifferent.gif

I'll be turning 25 november, stop complaining, you're young

Im 26, when I feel like Im too old to be wearing sneakers, plain T's and jewelry I just think of Ben Barra.
roll.gif

^ im 25 i'll be 26 in OCT. and i feel the same way, every morning i get dress and im like "DAMN! i look like a high school kid"

Yeah I'm 23 with a little man or woman due in September. I'm moving out next month which gave me a reason to buy furniture(that made me feel old lol)

20 is not old. most people still have no idea who they really are until late 20s or 30s. and there are some people who live their whole life and never figurethat out.

you are only considered old if you are:

a) wrinkly and fed through a straw
b) same year age as bob costas

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I turn 27 this year and it sucks. I miss having fun and caring about bills or work. Now its the same thing over and over.
20 was about the best age for me. I'm 24 now. At 20, I was still in college full time so it's not like I was just bumming, but I stillworked part time so I always had money, tons of free time, I was skinny and could hop, lived with moms so no bills. %@!@ was lovely

Now I work 7:30-4:30 which is pretty much all day, every tme I open the mail it's another bill in there. %@!@ sucks .

dcd160455d63d0e4bb5a668d81cded6797ceeade.gif
@ you guys dreading turning 17-21.

You guys should be glad to see another birthday since people are dying everyday from random foolery
20 and under you guys have no bills, worries, and responsibilities. (Finding a date to the prom does not count as a worry)
You still at home trying to make it in before "curfew".
grin.gif
Enjoy it while you can.

Oh im 26, turning 27 in June (Yo Geminis)

Only thing I appreciate about growing up is the slowing down of my metabolism, that balding +$#% aint even cool. Hairline looking like me and myt r related...

20? you havent hit 21 yet. You have a long way to go, by the looks of it it looks like someone doesnt have much fun in their life

I just turned 22 in Feb and I feel like time is going by so fast everyday. Even my body is starting to break down from hard off season basketball workoutsduring the past 2 weeks. Usually it takes me a few hours to recover after working out but my knees and my lower back is breaking down.
I got 1 more year of college basketball and school before I get my degree May 2010.

Im starting to get wiser about different things in life

Thats my rant for the night....back to studying Cost Accounting for tomarrow 8am test.........FML

It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. In fact, if you were to ask me when I was a teenager how I would feel at my current age, I would have said a lotolder than I actually feel now. The only thing that makes me feel old is taking college classes with younger students. Being a 5th-year freshman FTL
tired.gif

Im 20 and I feel mad depressed sometimes thinkin about how time flies when you get older. 1999 was 10 years ago!?!? SLOW DOWN.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i need to cop some aging cream in a few years
laugh.gif

made me chuckle. Aging makes you appreciate your youth as you have it though.

This is true but maaaan...missin them old days already lol .

i just turned 23 two days ago. yes i miss the care free days, but i don't miss the immature fights...i have notice that time goes by a little faster everyyear, or it seems to go by faster. the only thing that sucks is that i'm starting to hairline in thinning out. why are dudes complaining about turning 20and 21 saying they feel old?

Back
Top Bottom