Getting outbid at the VERY end of an auction...smh

smh.gif
God damn, just lost an auction for a pair of Pearl Foam Pros but lost. It was almost too good to be true
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
i got outbid by 2 cents in like 2 seconds once.. i got pissed as hell..it was for a pair of wiz tix.

I lost some CHEAP black/red XI's not soo long ago by like 2 dollars, i was HEATED
laugh.gif

Gotta love people who whine about something thats so easy to fix. All you have to do is bid what your willing to pay. If your willing to pay $1,000 then bidthat and I guarantee you won't lose.

i hate that %%@+, everytime i bid on a good pair of shoes that start off cheap and only got a few hours left on it, then i get an email saying youlost.......
indifferent.gif

im not doin that %%@+ no more.

i know the feeling. i got outbid on some ds white/red xviii in the last second. dude won them for 97 bucks

lost an auction for some Penny's once. I got outbid by like $200+.

but you can't hate on eBay snipers, they're willing to pay the extra 25 cents to ruin your hopes & dreams

I emailed the seller like " I see the winner has 0 feedback, you don't really want to sell to him now do u?"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yea im salty.

Got outbid on a Hank Aaron Braves throwback jersey by 2 dollars at the last second.

Thank god I bought the same jersey from a seller on Nextleveltalk a few months later.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Gotta love people who whine about something thats so easy to fix. All you have to do is bid what your willing to pay. If your willing to pay $1,000 then bid that and I guarantee you won't lose.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

All you have to do is bid what your willing to pay. If your willing to pay $1,000 then bid that and I guarantee you won't lose.

bingo

that's exactly what I did, but someone sniped me.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

frown.gif
i got outbid by 2 cents in like 2 seconds once.. i got pissed as hell.. it was for a pair of wiz tix.

Exact same thing here. 2 cents with 2 seconds left
mad.gif
. I had sniped theauction with 10 seconds left. Refreshed it twice and BAM you are not the winning bidder.
indifferent.gif

this comes up every week it seems. get educated before you use EBAY. makes sense to know what its all about.

proxy bidding is where its at. you can bid your MAX at $100 bucks but if the current bid is $50, and someone bids just $55. itll end at 57.50. its not thatsomeone outbid you by that amount neccersarily, its the automatic bidding system kicked in and went just above your max bid. now if someone bids $250 as theirmax after they find out they arent winning it at !57.50, the price wont jump to that price. itll jump up right to where the MAX of the other bidder is at....right at $100. itll jump to $102.50

Snipers
laugh.gif
...mad dudes hating because they aren't getting them so they straight ride the price up to the heavens and crap on us

Back
Top Bottom