Ghostface is boring to me now. Vol. Flame on!

I'm one of 3 people who think Ironman is as good or better than Cuban, so this is not hate talking. But Ghost's rhyme schemes, choice of beats, the wayhe feels the need to put a lame attempt at a radio single on every record now, the just rhyme over an R&B joint with no sample or loop (holla was the I SH,but how many times you going to do that though), it's just is not interesting to me. It seems like the more "regular" of a rapper he becomes, themore dudes like him (a good business move, but...). I'm just not feeling it.
His rhymes are not vivid anymore. They don't get my mind racing with pictures like they used to.
Let the flames begin, but am I the only one??????? (smart#!%!eS, this is your cue to flame with YES).

who's ghostface?

Dirk? he is better than Mark Cuban on the court...

or are you talking about Cal Ripken?

nowitzki_drunk.jpg

You will not get flamed for your music preference, but you will get flamed for posting in the wrong forum.

Heres a present:

indifferent.gif

Remember when Ghostface caught that pop fly into the stands at Yankee Stadium? That solidified his role on the team as a true leader.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Slow down buddy. You're using too many nicknames and metaphors.

So we established ghostface = dirk, and I'm guessing "choice of beats" is referring to what shoes they wear when mowing the lawn.

Is "a lame attempt at a radio single on every record" a reference to flopping in the lane in an attempt to get an "and 1" when he drives tothe hoop?

you guys totally misread his post, which got me more confused than the sound and the fury. heres how i see it: vol. flame on should tell you that he's
fantasticfour2-torch.jpg

from fantastic 4. im guessing ironman is
doom.jpg

so basically his whole post was an unappreciation of dr. doom from fantastic 4. metaphors like "regular rapper," "rhyme schemes," and" choice of beats" were clever but not clever enough for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom