Ghostface Killah Responds to Action Bronson's comments, Bronson Apologizes

cryin @ ghostface son 
roll.gif

Last edited:

It's crazy because Sun God is like a legit carbon copy of GF and still running around in the trenches. He just got jammed up for a pistol in Park Hill last week.

Meanwhile this ***** is the EXACT opposite :lol:

Last edited:
Ghost could have kept it on wax. It wasn't like Bronson called his street card out. But I don't blame GFK, he's not from that era of "beef". 

I wonder how Big Body Bes feels about this though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
idk if big body has street cred, but many artists out today dont have street cred. I always thought the real killers move in silence not air it out all on a youtube video

BIG BODY BES
‏@BigBodyBesNYC

THEY DONT MAKE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE ACTS OF VIOLENCE I WILL COMMIT TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF @ActionBronson

I posted that in the other thread this AM. Not sure why we have 2 threads on this.

Last edited:
idk if big body has street cred, but many artists out today dont have street cred. I always thought the real killers move in silence not air it out all on a youtube video

Well he said he has people that can do that. And it's a fact that Ghost will approach dudes.

My man cash banks is riding HARD for Bronson. Meanwhile Bronson is asking for forgiveness. :lol:

"So, while Bronson probably just wants this situation to go away, it appears that Ghostface is letting it play out as long as he can."

You can't create a situation then decide how the other person is gonna respond.

My man cash banks is riding HARD for Bronson. Meanwhile Bronson is asking for forgiveness. :lol:

I'm riding hard for Ghostface being a lame get your facts straight.

Bronson shouldn't have downed him I've been said that, he should apologize which he has but the way Ghost responded was like a bird.

If this wasn't a rapper from the golden era dudes would be roasting em for posting a corny e-thugging video but somehow he's getting a pass for this clown ****.

one of my fav graff writers put this on his instagram this morning:

View media item 1638940

mistertotem2
I dont normally comment on hip hop beefs or new rap whatsoever but this one was a bit close to home for me.. Action Bronson recently said some tings about Ghostface Killah on espn that I dont agree with and found mildly disrespectful.. The reason why I feel anything at all on this is because I actually really dig BOTH these brothers.. Im more of a GFK fan myself but I like AB a lot.. Wu practically raised me and I certainly feel like ABs style was born from GFK.(maybe thats why i like him). Hes the father of it id say.. Better or not its your opinion but my thing is that you just dont disrespect that man.. Specially cause he didnt say anything about him sideways for maad long.. Then AB got the wiggles on espn and said some things he surely doesnt mean.. Especially right now.. GFK fathered your style.. Paved the road you set your speed records on.. Of course you should be better and hotter cause the general layout of the style was already given to you to expand upon.. But not to throw shade upon like it didnt make your career easier.. To me whatever GFK says about it is whatever.. Youll say plenty of nonsence when youre mad.. And id say hes been pretty gracious for the lil homie.. But I just think GFK deserves more respect than that.. So I had to draw how I seen the situation.. A good father takes you to school.. Or at least the bus stop.. Lol. And some anime trivia in that image if ya see it..

Back
Top Bottom