Gilbert Arenas and Crittenton draw guns at each other in locker room

This team is getting blown up this year, no doubt about it. Gilbert Arenas is turning into Stephen Jackson right before our eyes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't Arenas supposedly turn in his guns BEFORE x-mas eve? When did the original story break? If this fool somehow came back with more heat after initially "turning over" his guns, he needs to be suspended for the rest of the season....I'm so sick of this clown.

That's what I thought too.

Anyways like someone said before, it had to be a pretty big debt for him to be drawing a gun on Crit. Or maybe dude is just off his marbles.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

This team is getting blown up this year, no doubt about it. Gilbert Arenas is turning into Stephen Jackson right before our eyes
smh.gif

Stephen Jackson isn't even this stupid. Bringing guns into your workplace is moronic...pulling a gun on your teammate in the locker room is one of themost idiotic things I have ever heard.

smh.gif

Stephen Jackson isn't even this stupid. Bringing guns into your workplace is moronic...pulling a gun on your teammate in the locker room is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard.
laugh.gif

True. Gilbert might be playing his way out of the NBA forreal, Stern can't just brush this off.

I hope this isn't true. If this is true, this could be like a lifetime ban from the NBA. Forget about just the Wizards voiding Arenas contract.

smh.gif

Stephen Jackson isn't even this stupid. Bringing guns into your workplace is moronic...pulling a gun on your teammate in the locker room is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard.
laugh.gif

True. Gilbert might be playing his way out of the NBA forreal, Stern can't just brush this off.

If true, he's done
If there were ever a team not to do this while on, it would be the Wizards
This was a team that changed their name from the Bullets to be sensitive in regards to violence
SMH Gilbert
I can see this being blamed on "Hip-Hop Culture" somehow, Fox News will have a field day

indifferent.gif
for them flashing the guns in the damn locker room

i keep losing respect for gil,

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

smh.gif
Gilbert fell off hard, back in the day he woulda shot Crittenton and turned around before seeing if the bullets made contact, being 100% sure that he bodied dude

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

smh.gif
Gilbert fell off hard, back in the day he woulda shot Crittenton and turned around before seeing if the bullets made contact, being 100% sure that he bodied dude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This could be a blessing for the Wiz...They're terrible right now, and they could make a few moves and become a huge FA player this offseason.

Trade Caron Butler for T-Mac...Jamison for Big Z then buy him out, and hope they can void Gil contract....All of the sudden they have more cap room than anyoneand could set themselves up in the future to bring some of the DMV talent home...

wiz fans better not get their hopes up, his contract will not be voided.

That's what I'm thinking Allen, the pacers couldn't void artest contract after that dumb
#@%+ he pulled

yeah, it just does not happen.

the player can appeal it, the union gets involved, it becomes a black eye for landing FA's...it'd be a mess.

i still have hope that this can void Gil's contract.
not only did he pull a !%%$@#! gun in the locker room... but apparently the dispute was also over gambling. once Stern gets involved i think this could turnout to be very bad for Gilbert, and very good for the Wizards.

for the record i liked Gilbert and still do, but that contract is just OD and is crippling our team. he needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom