Gilbert Arenas and Crittenton draw guns at each other in locker room

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I have a Gilbert authentic that I will sell for $0.
that had me
laugh.gif

^But is it not a bigger black eye to know that you could get shot in your own f'n locker room??? These are your teammates, damn near family and guns arebeing drawn? Who wants to go to that team? Hope his contract gets voided.

And the union will look f'n crazy if they stick up for Arenas and not Crittenton (who I'm sure would be dismissed as well). How could they justify thatone??

i'm a fan of gil, but c'mon man. dudes thinking it's the wild wild west in the locker room
grin.gif

can someone photoshop a old western photo with delonte, telfair, gil, and critterton?
laugh.gif

pull your strap on me %%$*# you better kill me, thug life baby /tupac

^But is it not a bigger black eye to know that you could get shot in your own f'n locker room??? These are your teammates, damn near family and guns are being drawn? Who wants to go to that team?

as long as Gil is there, his contract won't allow FA's to have interest in Washington anyway.

nobody wants to go to a franchise that sets a precedent of if you screw up...youre done and so is your $.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

^But is it not a bigger black eye to know that you could get shot in your own f'n locker room??? These are your teammates, damn near family and guns are being drawn? Who wants to go to that team?
as long as Gil is there, his contract won't allow FA's to have interest in Washington anyway.

nobody wants to go to a franchise that sets a precedent of if you screw up...youre done and so is your $.

I can completely understand that, but at what point does said screw up turn into "ok, you just went too far"? Do players in the leaguenot think that pulling guns on a teammate is not too much? Do you have to kill someone first?

This is what happens when you have a bunch of ignorant athletes with too much free time and money.

If this story is true, the Wizards organization should use this as an excuse to void Arenas and Crittenton's contracts. If the police lay charges thenthese two guys will probably be suspended by the NBA for a VERY long time.

Edit: And Arenas admitted to bringing weapons to the arena which probably means he'll get suspended anyway.

NBA players continue their string of embarrassing conduct...running into stands, ugly a.ss tattoos, checking into rehab for alcohol addiction at the age of 19,bringing guns to arenas, 60% of players being broke after retiring, intoxicated driving, wife beating etc.

There careers are over imo..i knew there was somethin buggin Arenas cause he hasn't played well all season..and Crittenton is a wash anyway..

Why would someone bring guns into a locker room? idiot..

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is what happens when you have a bunch of ignorant athletes with too much free time and money.

If this story is true, the Wizards organization should use this as an excuse to void Arenas and Crittenton's contracts. If the police lay charges then these two guys will probably be suspended by the NBA for a VERY long time.

Edit: And Arenas admitted to bringing weapons to the arena which probably means he'll get suspended anyway.

NBA players continue their string of embarrassing conduct...running into stands, ugly a.ss tattoos, checking into rehab for alcohol addiction at the age of 19, bringing guns to arenas, 60% of players being broke after retiring, intoxicated driving, wife beating etc.
Well most of them grew up in the ghetto and still carry that hood mentality.

WOW, this is just sad man. Put those guns away. Could you imagine if one of the guns went off and god forbid somebody got killed right there in the lockerroom?

Completely unacceptable.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"This is unprecedented in the history of sports," Billy Hunter, executive director of the Player's Association, tells the Post. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

roll.gif
anybody else find this statement funny? like its apositive historic moment in sports?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom