GILBERT GOTTFRIED JUST WENT ALL THE WAY OFF ON THIS COMEDY CENTRAL ROAST

Where was my boo Whitney Cummings on this? 
If not she should have been. I love her
Where was my boo Whitney Cummings on this?
She's too famous now and is doing two sitcoms. I think literally Amy Schumer was her replacement from a couple of years back.

I seen Whitney Cummungs live though. She isn't as funny as when she roasts. She literally bombed and even knew she was by saying it to everyone.

Last edited:
I don't see how the aurora joke, and the joe paterno joke didnt get booed, but when Wayne Brady talks about sarah palins son trig he gets booed? WTF white people -___-
Wayne Brady is black... making fun of a white woman...

What did you expect...?

Amy Schumer goes hard. I think she is hilarious. Same with Anthony Jezelnik or however you spell it

Geez. Seth Green was flat out horrible.

And it's cool how two of the mothers on sitcoms that I grew up on are on the same stage. Katey Sagal is looking good still, especially for 58 years old.

Katey+Sagal+Comedy+Central+Roast+Roseanne+i_BjTS_85tLl.jpg
Hold up.

This chick is 58???????????????????

He's the worst/best :lol: two minutes into his stand up saying he likes to make at least five rape jokes during a show, threw everyone completely off. He seems like he'd be a bit of a douche in real life too, he was selling this CD with a stand up on it and autographed it for everyone saying "Congratulations" :lol:

Something about the blonde chick who went first.

Same thing for me. For some reason if female comics are remotely hot, they seem way hotter just cause they are comedians.

As long as she stays dolled up, then it is all good:

amy-schumer-nude-1.jpg

Cause this isn't a good look:

6953b60e8c30372243f0beaa61318631.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: @ Jeff Ross' Aurora, CO joke.

Very well might be too soon, but flawless execution. :x

Roastmaster General Jeff Ross man. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I loved his podcast with Bill Simmons. He said a professional comic can properly take it anywhere and that clip just showed an example. 

Same thing for me. For some reason if female comics are remotely hot, they seem way hotter just cause they are comedians.
amy-schumer-nude-1.jpg

She me at the last roast when she said that line about the funeral for Patrice's left foot. But then dude died IRL :\

amy-schumer-nude-1.jpg

I know what you mean.
If a chick is actually funny. :nthat:

But Iliza Shlesinger is funny and pretty cute.

I don't see how the aurora joke, and the joe paterno joke didnt get booed, but when Wayne Brady talks about sarah palins son trig he gets booed? WTF white people -___-

Wayne Brady is black... making fun of a white woman...
What did you expect...?

Though Ross's jokes were insensitive towards the victims, the Aurora joke made fun of the psycho killer and the Penn State jokes made fun of Sandusky and Paterno.

Wayne Brady's joke involved Palin's baby with Down's syndrome.

Racism isn't involved.

Roastmaster General Jeff Ross man. :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I loved his podcast with Bill Simmons. He said a professional good comic can properly take it anywhereand that clip just showed an example. 

i don't believe in a joke being too soon or inappropriate. if the **** is funny its funny

Back
Top Bottom