Gilf Thread: Post Them Mature Sexy Ladies

heather-locklear-picture-1.jpg

Heather Locklear is 50

Thread title is confusing, MILF's are 35-50 ...to qualify as a "GIFL" the age is 60+ ....the more ambiguous title (that invites the monotonous reason to post Gina Gershon) would be "Mature Woman".

if we're talking CERTIFIED GILFS ...I stick by my guns with Helen Mirren 2nd and Jane Seymour in first place.
I think you have your classifications confused. There are no age requirements for Milfs or Gilfs. Milfs just need to have children and Gilfs grandchildren. Maybe you were thinking of cougars and the new category someone made up, sabretooth.

I'm just going to go ahead and say I agree with everyone in here....except Jennifer Tilly, maybe it's just that picture but she looks :x to me.

Everyone else gets a :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: though

I'm just going to go ahead and say I agree with everyone in here....except Jennifer Tilly, maybe it's just that picture but she looks :x to me.
Everyone else gets a :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: though

I think as you get older, it just takes a little to make yourself look good. No one is looking for the whole package. You can just have a nice rack and be considered a MILF or GILF:

Jennifer%20Tilly2.jpg

Fran Drescher is 54.

sade-adu-450pk-021710.jpg%0A%0ASade%20is%2053.

Thread title is confusing, MILF's are 35-50 ...to qualify as a "GIFL" the age is 60+ ....the more ambiguous title (that invites the monotonous reason to post Gina Gershon) would be "Mature Woman".

if we're talking CERTIFIED GILFS ...I stick by my guns with Helen Mirren 2nd and Jane Seymour in first place.
I think you have your classifications confused. There are no age requirements for Milfs or Gilfs. Milfs just need to have children and Gilfs grandchildren. Maybe you were thinking of cougars and the new category someone made up, sabretooth.

Technically there's no age requirement but an 18 year old with a kid isn't what most people think of when someone says Milf she's just a "***** with a baby"

Taking forever to load pics but I'd like to throw in Diane Lane & Marg Helgenberger into the mix if we are moving into GILF territory... They are north of 40 but doing pretty easy on the eyes still...

Don't forget about Sharon Stone, 54.

sharon-stone-pictures.jpg

Notables: Joan Severance and Famke Janssen

Last edited:
In this thread.. she is MD.. don't question it

You can find doodoo pics of anybody Nomad c'mon son.. don't hit me with that
laugh.gif

In this thread.. she is MD.. don't question it

You can find doodoo pics of anybody Nomad c'mon son.. don't hit me with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I know it hurts, used to cruise the streets looking for "Amanda Woodward" look-a-likes as a kid too ...but that's a 2012 picture

DO NOT WANT

Last edited:
Gina doesn't count because she won by default...

Heather Locklear still the best in this thread, though....
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom