Girl Advise

Whats up people.

I have a problem. I have been dating my girl for three years and everything has been going south. We have been fighthing a lot.

Sooo anyways.

I have met this female from my job where she work at another office that we do business with. It seems like shes a down to earth female and e have a lot in common. I have been digging her for a while and lately she it seems like she has been interested too.

This past week the female from the other office caught me off guard and tells me that she is moving to London in two weeks .

So my question to you guys is

Do I ask out this woman before she leaves?

and is it worth it to put a three year relationship on the line?

pictures for the beast

5d82637476ebef9d57460b4f93fc7943a366e889.jpg

my gf

8a516540efff576b489ce41806ee3e52fdf41d8f.jpg

the other female

the fighting is likely the end of the relationship if you guys are young, so go for the chick leaving as long as you aren't expecting anything other than transient good times.

my bad i thought the white girl was your gf
leave your gf, she's complete trash
the white girl>>>>> the other one

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Whats up people.

I have a problem. I have been dating my girl for three years and everything has been going south. We have been fighthing a lot.

Sooo anyways.

I have met this female from my job where she work at another office that we do business with. It seems like shes a down to earth female and e have a lot in common. I have been digging her for a while and lately she it seems like she has been interested too.

This past week the female from the other office caught me off guard and tells me that she is moving to London in two weeks .

So my question to you guys is

Do I ask out this woman before she leaves?

and is it worth it to put a three year relationship on the line?

pictures for the beast

5d82637476ebef9d57460b4f93fc7943a366e889.jpg

my gf

8a516540efff576b489ce41806ee3e52fdf41d8f.jpg

the other female

You better smash that...

*advice
and, I'd say
its lose lose but you should go for it

if you don't you'll always regret it
but maybe you can fix things with your girl anyway

if you do, you might fall harder for her and just be more confused

She's moving to London. Why would you break up with your girl just to have something you won't be able to really have? You're just going to swap the headaches of a 3 year relationship for the headaches of an international long distance relationship. You're better off just being alone and avoiding the headaches altogether.

Leave before the bird decides to have the 'Keep a ninja baby'

leave and never look back.... if she cries talk a lot of dookie. DO NOT HIT HER BECAUSE SHE WILL WANT YOU MORE!

BUT

If you feel something genuine for you chick, then just cheat on her and hope she never finds out.

love guru out

how do you know this isn't just the rough spot all long term relationships hit?

i say you let the girl go to london and don't even bother with her...

since it seems like ur already checking out of the situation ur in now might as well go for it.

This is absurd, you already have a woman, if you don't plan on breaking up with her, leave the other woman alone.

Show yourself, your woman, and your relationship some respect. What's the point of getting a girlfriend if you still want others? Just be single.

Originally Posted by West2East

She's moving to London. Why would you break up with your girl just to have something you won't be able to really have? You're just going to swap the headaches of a 3 year relationship for the headaches of an international long distance relationship. You're better off just being alone and avoiding the headaches altogether.

hmm, why ask her out if she's going to be moving to London though? that's going to be a royal pain (get it, cuz she's moving to england >>> royal) *i should stoneface myself for that one*

but seems like you're already in the mind-state that things are over with you and your current gf...i'd end that relationship first and foremost...and probably stay away from asking out the London girl...even though she is very attractive.

You serenade the other girl for the next two weeks. Make her fall madly in love with you. Ditch your current girlfriend. You won't need her by the end of this.

Spend as much time possible with the new girl. Share your most intimate secrets with her. Here's where it gets tricky.

Two days before she leaves for London, drive a couple towns over. Rob a bank (or a local convenience store, your choice). Make her your accomplice. Promise her that you two will be able to live happily ever after.

Make passionate love to her for the next day and a half. The next morning, leave her in the hotel room. Put a note beside her pillow. Tell her to take the cash and go to London. Let her know you're really a spy fro the French. Tell her you will meet her in London in exactly two days two blocks away from big Ben.

She leaves and takes the cash. You never go to London.  Fly to Amsterdam;
pimp.gif
is legal. She gets caught at customs. You switched the money with marked bills.

She goes to jail. You live it up in Sweden; the girls are hotter over there.

tell the girl that's leaving what you have in mind

and try to hang out with her as much as you can, so that when you and your girlfriend break up.. u can take a trip out to visit mami # 2

Originally Posted by crod6926

Keep your gf bro...you do love her right?

I do.

The thing is....

Things are not promised and the way things are going its hard to keep her no matter how hard I try.

If anything is to happen and girl moves to london then I will have to live with the feeling of

what if?

and thats not the best feeling. I have gone trough it.

At the same time I love my girl but it makes me think sometimes. (good and bad)

But at the same time Im not the type of dude that cheats.

and I am stuck in this situation where girl is leaving to london and I dont have the balls to cheat and I dont want to leave her at the same and I wanna get to know the female more and smash (run on)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

You serenade the other girl for the next two weeks. Make her fall madly in love with you. Ditch your current girlfriend. You won't need her by the end of this.

Spend as much time possible with the new girl. Share your most intimate secrets with her. Here's where it gets tricky.

Two days before she leaves for London, drive a couple towns over. Rob a bank (or a local convenience store, your choice). Make her your accomplice. Promise her that you two will be able to live happily ever after.

Make passionate love to her for the next day and a half. The next morning, leave her in the hotel room. Put a note beside her pillow. Tell her to take the cash and go to London. Let her know you're really a spy fro the French. Tell her you will meet her in London in exactly two days two blocks away from big Ben.

She leaves and takes the cash. You never go to London.  Fly to Amsterdam;
pimp.gif
is legal. She gets caught at customs. You switched the money with marked bills.

She goes to jail. You live it up in Sweden; the girls are hotter over there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My dude.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

At the same time I love my girl but it makes me think sometimes. (good and bad)

But at the same time Im not the type of dude that cheats.
tell her you need a break from the arguing,
if she ever finds out about the new girl make it seem like it just popped up, wasn't part of the plan

also, my girl is going to read this post and kick my
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

also, my girl is going to read this post and kick my
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Really though save yourself  the drama. In the end it won't really be worth it unless you're considering making it something more permanent with the London girl and like I said that is some major work. Best case scenario the sex is great and you guys really connect but now she's all the way over there. Worst case scenario the sex is terrible and she ends up being a nag and now you realize it wasn't worth giving up your 3 year relationship. It's one thing to have gone into this escapade not knowing she'd be moving, but why tease yourself knowing she's leaving?

Back
Top Bottom