Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember when I was a young college student with my pink thing hanging out. Op reminds me of how stupid I use to be with the ladies, yet acceptable for my age.

Enjoy it while you still can, op.

Last edited:
Doing the usual texting girls before bed routine and one of them sends me a pic of her from last night asking if she looked pretty. Real talk it was a horrible pic so I thought she was kidding. So I sarcastically responded with:
- You sent the wrong picture, dear.
- Doesn't instagram have a filter that removes extra makeup?
No response.
So I'm like maybe she was serious, so I send a screenshot of Drake's "Best I Ever Had" playing on my iPhone, with caption "Real answer."
smokin.gif

No response.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DEAD @ instagram filter text

no dams given

Since he's not posting the pics she sent him,

here's the pic OP sent her of himself.

Last edited:
Dudes denying his name like that one dude who denied himself.

Screenshot of a drake song? Hahahahhahaha she didn't respond because you're corny not bc of your jokes

I'm confused. Were my sarcastic responses good or bad? As for the Drake thing, she knows I'm funny, I don't think she framed it as OD thirsty or anything like that. Clever and humorous more than anything, ya dig.

sarcasm is good when your trying to do damage control of a situation gone awry, I'll give you that. But here's a protip, let these girls sweat....if this is a girl you like and she texts you a question take one of those twix breaks and let her ruminate...it'll give you some time to chill out think of a proper response/or atleast a response your cool with and then apply that.

As stupid as it is, you shouldn't text girls back right away, maybe only your close homegirls you don't care about sexually you can keep it frequent just like it is with the homies. It's sort of an unsaid rule but it's better to leave some time between each text.

Now i'm finding out she's your ex...I want to know what the endgame that you want out of this situation?

sarcasm is good when your trying to do damage control of a situation gone awry, I'll give you that. But here's a protip, let these girls sweat....if this is a girl you like and she texts you a question take one of those twix breaks and let her ruminate...it'll give you some time to chill out think of a proper response/or atleast a response your cool with and then apply that.
As stupid as it is, you shouldn't text girls back right away, maybe only your close homegirls you don't care about sexually you can keep it frequent just like it is with the homies. It's sort of an unsaid rule but it's better to leave some time between each text.
Now i'm finding out she's your ex...I want to know what the endgame that you want out of this situation?
i) that waiting to text a girl back is child play. If I'm busy it'll be a while, if I'm free we can knock out a quick convo. Never be tooooo available, but always waiting for no reason makes you a lame, for real.

ii) Glad you asked.. I'm gonna marry her.

I know, I know...you pull mad *******, they all think you're nice or whatever but after reading this thread, you're a corny dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom