Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know...you pull mad *******, they all think you're nice or whatever but after reading this thread, you're a corny dude.
Naa, I'm not that nice with it. I was legitimately worried in the OP.. confidence came back late last night and more so today when she reached out again. But I don't think "You're gorgeous" or anything like that would ever be a good idea. "File too large, send a different pic" and simply not responding are better than what I did.

- Doesn't instagram have a filter that removes extra makeup?

eek.gif
no dams given

Best way to go is to ignore it, and then say "My bad, I must have had my 3G off when you sent it." if she asks about it later. NEVER fails :smokin

Im assuming you never smash this chick OP. Cuz theres no reason you need to kiss up to an ex .

Im assuming you never smash this chick OP. Cuz theres no reason you need to kiss up to an ex .

Kiss up to her? I basically called her ugly, I send her screenshots of other girls I'm talking to.. I'm just toying with her. We don't live in the same city this summer. I might run it back in the fall. Might marry her.

Kiss up to her? I basically called her ugly, I send her screenshots of other girls I'm talking to.. I'm just toying with her. We don't live in the same city this summer. I might run it back in the fall. Might marry her.

Dude trolling stop giving advice and lock this up.

Last edited:
Right where you want her? That conversation seems boring as hell.

Right where you want her? That conversation seems boring as hell.
laugh.gif
Ain't gonna post the entire conversation. Just illustrating I def didn't "blow it" like a lot of you thought. This is an ex that thought I was the scumbag of the year when I dipset. Her tune has changed..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom