Customer: "Good, thanks."
Dept. store girl: "Let me know if you need help finding anything."
Customer: "Thanks, you, too." 
ohwell.gif

This is now an awkward response thread.

Bro, you're on your own with this one.

laugh.gif

i do this daily.

i tell people "you too" almost everytime they tell me some socially expected "bye" thats just as unconscious as their bye is...

like any sort of customer service person says "have a good day out there" i say "you too" and they gotta work still

food and the movies

lol, i tell parents of kids to enjoy breaks....

i do this daily.

i tell people "you too" almost everytime they tell me some socially expected "bye" thats just as unconscious as their bye is...

like any sort of customer service person says "have a good day out there" i say "you too" and they gotta work still

food and the movies

lol, i tell parents of kids to enjoy breaks....

I do this all the time i hate redundant speaking but it happens all the time at work

Passing some one in hallway -
Coworker: "Hey how are you"
Me: "Hey whats up"

nothing accomplished from that, if i try...
Coworker "Hey how are you"
Me "Not too bad how are you"

Coworker stops and i keep walking... "I am good i was reading this report the other day...."
Don't care don't want to talk

Spoiler [+]
lincoln lawyer was a good movie

I do this all the time i hate redundant speaking but it happens all the time at work

Coworker stops and i keep walking... "I am good i was reading this report the other day...."

Spoiler [+]
lincoln lawyer was a good movie

yeah happens to me all the time usually I saw "have a good day" when it's like 5pm.

Lincoln Lawyer was a pretty good movie. I was thoroughly entertained.

yeah happens to me all the time usually I saw "have a good day" when it's like 5pm.

Lincoln Lawyer was a pretty good movie. I was thoroughly entertained.

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by proper english

..me: "thanks, you too!"... 
ohwell.gif

i hate it when i do that. especially when my waiter brings my food and says "enjoy your meal". 
So true 
laugh.gif
.  After I'm like "why the hell did I just say that" 

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by proper english

..me: "thanks, you too!"... 
ohwell.gif

i hate it when i do that. especially when my waiter brings my food and says "enjoy your meal". 
So true 
laugh.gif
.  After I'm like "why the hell did I just say that" 

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I refuse to believe the employee at the front desk ruined the movie for you if you did not know her personally. pretty sure you can get her fired if you wanted to be a tight %#$. although if it was inception I would have had her collecting unemployment checks
I've been known to put people on non-speaking terms for spoiling critically acclaimed movies, I mean I've watched more than a few 'great' films but there are a few that I've put on a que. But don't say ANYTHING about what happens...you'll get the
indifferent.gif
quick.

I remember watching VH1's "I Love the 90s" (Asking for it really) and they spoiled The Usual Suspects...that channel is dead to me now.
Youre mad because they ruined a movie that's been out for 15 years? lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

this happens way too often at my job, had a coworker invite herself to have lunch with me just because we had a small exchange on the elevator....i just said "oh no, i'm not going to lunch...i'm going to my doctor for a check up" and went the other way....spent an extra $5 that day cause she went to subways which was where i was going
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I refuse to believe the employee at the front desk ruined the movie for you if you did not know her personally. pretty sure you can get her fired if you wanted to be a tight %#$. although if it was inception I would have had her collecting unemployment checks
I've been known to put people on non-speaking terms for spoiling critically acclaimed movies, I mean I've watched more than a few 'great' films but there are a few that I've put on a que. But don't say ANYTHING about what happens...you'll get the
indifferent.gif
quick.

I remember watching VH1's "I Love the 90s" (Asking for it really) and they spoiled The Usual Suspects...that channel is dead to me now.
Youre mad because they ruined a movie that's been out for 15 years? lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

this happens way too often at my job, had a coworker invite herself to have lunch with me just because we had a small exchange on the elevator....i just said "oh no, i'm not going to lunch...i'm going to my doctor for a check up" and went the other way....spent an extra $5 that day cause she went to subways which was where i was going
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Front desk people at the gym. "Have a good work out." "Thanks, you too."
This happens to me too. Last friday, chick checking me in said "have a good workout", I didn't even think and said "thanks, you too". Exactly like that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Front desk people at the gym. "Have a good work out." "Thanks, you too."
This happens to me too. Last friday, chick checking me in said "have a good workout", I didn't even think and said "thanks, you too". Exactly like that
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom