Girl Attacked..Advice

I just got into a fight with my girl,well my ex now.i have no idea what to do right now,im so enfuriated
mad.gif

heres the story,we both live in austin and i go to dallas for the weekends to work,
anyways it turns out that this past weekend she went with some guy to houston!!!
she told me that he just gave her a ride to her aunts house,i say its all bull.i got back to austin today and she asks why am i mad and i then grab her phoneto read her texts because i think she is messing around with the dude and she goes all crazy and jumps on me ,starts choking the crap out of me and bit me opnthe side of the face.i told her to get the f off of me and she was like well give me my phone so i broke her phone. she went all psycho and was crying andcursing and everything.its hard because this is the first big fight we have ever had and weve been together for 2years.
what should i do niketalk???

The hell?! You don't need to be with a person who does all that just to keep you out her phone. Shady @#** is going on.
smh.gif

She clearly cheated on you and obviously does not want you to know about it...sit down and talk to her, if she comes clean then give her another shot (iwouldn't), if not then you deff. gotta leave shorty. IF this is the first time, she'll do it again.

keep your girl satisfied, or another man will

She wouldn't have blown up like that if she didn't have anything to hide.

If she didn't cheat, it was definitely in the works.

she definately cheated on you if she was trying to hide it.
As long as you didnt lay hands on her, youre straight. let that bird go.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i told her to get the f off of me and she was like well give me my phone so i broke her phone.
She should break your face. Or an arm or something.

Something happen with your gf and the other dude over the weekend. I'm sorry, but that gotta be the reason why she didn't want you checking her phone.

dang im mad,the other thing that pissed me off is that she called my mom telling her im going all crazy when she is the one that is the psycho.anyways i thinkshe called that guy friend to pick her up so ima give him the business when he shows up

,starts choking the crap out of me and bit me opn the side of the face

laugh.gif
crazy
The hell?! You don't need to be with a person who does all that just to keep you out her phone. Shady @#** is going on.
smh.gif

word.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Don't just take the L. Talk to her and see how you can go from here.

Offer to buy her a phone as well.

I just got into a fight with my girl,well my ex now.i have no idea what to do right now,im so enfuriated
mad.gif

heres the story,we both live in austin and i go to dallas for the weekends to work,
anyways it turns out that this past weekend she went with some guy to houston!!!
she told me that he just gave her a ride to her aunts house,i say its all bull.i got back to austin today and she asks why am i mad and i then grab her phone to read her texts because i think she is messing around with the dude and she goes all crazy and jumps on me ,starts choking the crap out of me and bit me opn the side of the face.i told her to get the f off of me and she was like well give me my phone so i broke her phone. she went all psycho and was crying and cursing and everything.its hard because this is the first big fight we have ever had and weve been together for 2years.
what should i do niketalk???

she reminds me of my girl
smh.gif
except the sleeping w/ other dudes part.....my fam and friends tell me to leave but i'm still here....lol

you should have ran off with her phone till you got to a safe place to read the text messages! its not hard to dust a girl.
t

^man f that the invention of the cell phone has caused a lot of problems between me and her
^^^this has happened before between the both of you?

you guys need to talk. since she got all hostile when you grabbed her phone, she might be hiding something. but you could have asked her if she was cheating onyour or something.

sometimes it's hard to control emotions, but be the bigger person and talk about it with her. but like dude said in the previous page, learn to controlyour emotions because we wouldn't want to see you on some Chris Brown %@#!.

Back
Top Bottom